#DoItForZamora

frescoelmo

By the way, I don't have a player to claim this for.

The seasoned veteran, now in his last year in the Victory Hockey League, is nearing the end of Season 40.  For the pedestrian winger, it has been nothing short of an exciting career.  From a highly-touted draft pick in Season 33 to a second-liner with the Meute, it has been a long road for the hardened Zamora.  "At the end of the day, it is absolutely bittersweet," Zamora explained.  "For me to come out here over 500 times and play the game I love for 60 minutes, there has been nothing better."

Frank Chadwick, general manager for the Meute, has grown very fond of Felix's efforts this season, whether it has been in the locker room, on the ice, or trying to create team chemistry at the local watering hole.  "The man has intangibles like I've never witnessed before.  Even if we don't win the cup this season, I think we all owe it to this old, salty fuck.  Let's do it for Zamora," Frank finished.

Word got around quickly.  In fact, Quebec City enthusiasts started raising money for Felix's bar that he is planning on opening at the conclusion of Season 40.  Among other things, they started passing around the meme below.  

e3rz6.jpg

#DoItForZamora

Edited by frescoelmo