Halifax 21st GM Punishment

Spartan

Hello,

As you've all probably seen here, Halifax 21st GM @ShawnGlade was punished for using AI to complete tasks. @Gustav and I have discussed the situation with the Head of PT and Moderators and agree that our M GMs are held to a higher standard due to their roles in the community and the impressions they make on the newest users to our community. 

For this reason, we are removing Shawn's VHLM GM pay of 4 TPE for the remainder of S92. He is still able to cap out at 12 if he chooses, but he simply won't be allowed to claim his VHLM GM pay for this season.

As a reminder, the use of AI is prohibited in the completion of your VHL tasks. If you are unsure whether tools you use are against VHL rules, feel free to reach out to a Commissioner or an Updater. The VHL values original content and the efforts of people who put in their valuable time to engage with our league and create content for their own development and the enjoyment of others.

- @VHLM Commissioner

Tagging @Updater for awareness.

Edited by Spartan

• Spartan changed the title to Halifax 21st GM Punishment

Enjoy the work of producing art or take waivers if you don't have the time/mental state.  That is how I always roll. I will hold my team to this ideal.

Edited by Will3