S93 Vancouver Wolves Captains

VancouverLogo(SM).jpg.b2b29f6f9e767e62bb319880c33407d4.jpg

Captain of the Vancouver Wolves

After a season where Vancouver Wolves decided not to name a single captain but ran with a rotating system of alternate Captains instead; Vancouver is set to name a new leadership group as the team looks to make the playoff again this season.

“We have a young core of players that have joined the roster this season and we felt that it would be hugely beneficial to the younger players to have a veteran presence and leadership group this season.” Stated AGM Gaikoku-hito.

“The Team voted and we have a clear direction that as team that we agree will provide a solid group for the younger players to learn from. And no, It isn`t like a Survivor voting!!” continued Gaikoku-hito.

“So, without delaying this announcement any further here are our Captains for S93!!”

Assistant Captains:

Spoiler

Larry Abass Jr Left Alone

@okochastar

Veteran forward brought in to lead the Vancouver Wolves youth moment by providing a veteran presence and it hasn`t gone unnoticed by the locker room and younger players as he was voted to be an assistant Captain in his (two) finals season.

Spoiler

Sunglasses Joyo @JetsGoalie101

Former Assistant with the Los Angeles Stars, was sort of a no brainier choice as he also joined the team to provide leadership group also in his final season after spending six season in Hollywood city.

Captain:

Spoiler

Liv Slater @Subject056

Clearly led the Vancouver Wolves from her jail cell last season as true leader winning the Sterling Labatte Trophy, Jake Wylde Trophy and Alexander Valiq Trophy. Proved completely that she will be a big part of leading the young Wolves into the future and will do so as the Alpha Wolf after being a former Assistant Captain two season ago. Logical choice and a Great choice by the locker room.

Congrats to our New Leadership group!!

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

@Frank@RileyL@JetsGoalie101@Smarch@Scurvy@Dom@Girts@okochastar@Cwalker@Minebro@Tipskid97@Subject056@wcats@KaleebtheMighty@Gaikoku-hito

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

Congrats to the assistant Captains and thank you to those who voted Slater as Captain!

Although I'm willing to bet it was the shortest Captaincy stint in VHL history - It's been awesome being part of the Wolves. Vancouver has a stellar team and Slater couldn't have gotten to where she is without the amazing management of the Wolves AGM, GM and the wolf pack!

Cheers

Sad Doctor Who GIF

8 hours ago, Subject056 said:

Congrats to the assistant Captains and thank you to those who voted Slater as Captain!

Although I'm willing to bet it was the shortest Captaincy stint in VHL history - It's been awesome being part of the Wolves. Vancouver has a stellar team and Slater couldn't have gotten to where she is without the amazing management of the Wolves AGM, GM and the wolf pack!

Cheers

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I got pranked good in the trade flag 🤣 lol looking forward to Captaincy 🐺

Edited by Subject056

4 minutes ago, Subject056 said:

I got pranked good in the trade flag 🤣 lol looking forward to Captaincy 🐺

Just happy you figured it out before you left the locker room or things got really messy!! LOL!!

I Love You Kiss GIF by Canticos World

And Congrats on being named our Captain!!

• 2 weeks later...