S94 Vancouver Wolves Captains

VancouverLogo(SM).jpg.b3c42349d4f05a1c22e3961f4dccdded.jpg

Vancouver Wolves Captains

After a quick incident in the Vancouver Wolves locker room this morning when it was suggested that the team would only vote for an assistant captain this season. Not mentioning any names but a veteran player gabbed a rookie member of the team and flipping her upside down with her head between his legs with the threat of completing a signature Tombstone piledriver on her if the AGM @Gaikoku-hito didn`t open up the voting to have all members available to be Captain and assistant Captains also rumored to have added,” The last time I was Captain I won the cup!! Just saying”

ForceVote.jpg.161e72f9e1e0372d33c60358d6220c7d.jpg

Where was the General manager @Frank when this was all taking place? Well, in the corner drinking Soju of course finding the whole events rather entertaining to say the least. To save the life of said rookie the AGM @Gaikoku-hito was forced to allow the team to vote for this season Captains.

Here are the final results:

Captain

Spoiler

Mark Calaway @Beketov

Looks like the threat of a Tombstone in the end paid off as Calaway was voted maybe by a bit of respect or a bit of fear by his team mates as this season Vancouver Wolves new Captain. I know since the trade he has been a key active member in our locker room and even the fact that he spoke up for the rest of the team asking for a full vote shows he is clearly the right man for the job. (received 77% of all votes)

And

Assistant:

Spoiler

Liv Slater @Subject056

Highly regarded long serving Vancouver Wolve steps aside this season allowing Calaway to take the lead but will stay in an active leadership role as the team voted her as an assistant this season. She had the second most votes behind Calaway and at one point was tied to continue to be the team captain this season. (received 66% of all votes)

Assistant:

Spoiler

Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy

Tasked with try to keep his friend Rip Wheeler and the importance of role and most likely an eye towards the future; his Vancouver team mates voted to make Ninefingers an assistant in only his second season in the league. Always active in the locker so should be more of the voice behind the leadership group this season. (received 44% of all votes)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to this years Captains and assistants; remember you will be held accountable or rewards based on the season results.

wolf GIF

Now lets get the job done!!

@Frank@OrbitingDeath @Noodle Enjoyer@Scurvy@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Subject056@Girts@okochastar@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@Trepagoat@Demko@ethan tustain

*Note: Events of today’s actives in the LR might be exaggerated or even fabricated for purpose of entertainment as the AGM is also known to be a bit of a Joker!! Also note no rookies were harmed in the LR wrestling incident early today. Can we also start the season before the wolves tear each other apart out of boredom as I cannot take Guntis Gavilrovs @Girts continuing to gift Rip Wheeler @ScottyP in apology over a single fight last season!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VattghernCZ said:

Shame the captain curse joke is getting old, I miss it

Yeah, the main reason I didn`t use it this season; yet!! 🤣

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

2 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Yeah, the main reason I didn`t use it this season; yet!! 🤣

Your captain and one of your alts are defenders, and we could really use one in London...just saying 😁

Great leadership group! Lets GO!

Glad the season started, Gavilrovs was getting a bit short tempered not being allowed to check anyone through the boards in practice, although he did check Rip Wheeler into the bench his first day in Vancouver.