D&D Group?

• Commissioner

Interested but having a kid makes it a bit difficult lol. Really depends on time. Seems like there may be enough people for 2 groups though!

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Interested but having a kid makes it a bit difficult lol. Really depends on time. Seems like there may be enough people for 2 groups though!

nerd

• Commissioner
11 hours ago, Josh said:

This is pretty much how I feel. I would be interested but timing could be tricky.

12 hours ago, Josh said:

That is why you teach your children how to play.  Then they can be involved. If I am remembering correctly yours is too young but there will come a day that they can learn.

I think I had Jacob playing by about age 10.

Nice to see a thread like this, enjoy your games! I won't be taking part (timezones, plus to me it's nowhere near as enjoyable online), but I love me some DnD, I'm currently playing in two campaigns and DMing a series of somewhat interconnected one shots

You've got enough interest for 2 groups of players, which is favorable for those far outside your own time zone or can only do earlier sessions.

• 1 month later...

Grog Strongjaw is hosting DND night once a week.

A Grog DND Experience.

Looking for more members, specifically brand new players, to a dnd experience, im DMing it, never done this before, but , got 2 members of miami already signed up, and looking for more warriors and spellcasters to join us in dnd once a week. the day can be decided between us and the amount of hours per session. plz dm me if interested.

iamme12233. on discord.

Please, new players are encouraged, also VERY LGBT+ friendly. Here is the map I made today (I know I named a town the same as a city but theres lore there)

Just now, Grog Strongjaw said:

Grog Strongjaw is hosting DND night once a week.

A Grog DND Experience.

Looking for more members, specifically brand new players, to a dnd experience, im DMing it, never done this before, but , got 2 members of miami already signed up, and looking for more warriors and spellcasters to join us in dnd once a week. the day can be decided between us and the amount of hours per session. plz dm me if interested.

iamme12233. on discord.

Please, new players are encouraged, also VERY LGBT+ friendly. Here is the map I made today (I know I named a town the same as a city but theres lore there)

map too big to send here o well

• Commissioner
53 minutes ago, Grog Strongjaw said:

map too big to send here o well

Assuming it’s an image that’s not working just upload to imgur and post the link here.

On 8/7/2024 at 6:31 PM, Aimee said:

I love playing D&D. I've been a DM once or twice but there's nothing like playing. At the moment, I have no group to play with and I am starting to get the itch to play again. 

Would anyone be interested in starting a game group? Roll20 now has a feature through Discord so it would make playing really easy. 

Just feeling out for any interest. 

UPDATE :shoot me a DM if you'd like the discord link ☺ 

100% interested 

again, if interested just dm me on discord, its okay if theres a bunch of people interested because not everyone will be able to show up on that day etc. I have had many games and even I couldnt show up ev ery week so it usually keeps the numbers balanced. so far people are saying fridays, havent figured out the time yet but again, discord me if interested.