Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Also: The post-launch support is already kicking in! A special Crucible playlist this weekend, following the opening of the first Raid on the 16th, what appears to be another Crucible playlist, some new story content, and then the opening of the Iron Banner!

upcoming_events_inline.jpg?cv=3983621371

So...some numbers were off in my direct deposit info at work, or that is to say numbers were added to account information. Thus despite the fact that technically paydway was on Friday, my funds are held up in some rejection process until they get sent back to my place of work and then re-deposited, now properly into my account. So I have to wait on Destiny a bit longer. 

But Munk and Sandro, if you guys are down for it we should try to gather people we know once most of us gets to the late game content. No matchmaking for some of the late game raids means that you actually need to get friends together for it, and I would love to experience some of that stuff when we can. 

You're showing your youth. The PS4 is more powerful, equal in price or cheaper, and PS+ is a fantastic service. When it comes down to it you should be choosing based on exclusive titles and where your friends are at, but I'm amused by anyone who argues the Xbone is a better console than the PS4.

Or I just like it better lmao, but you know though right.

But Munk and Sandro, if you guys are down for it we should try to gather people we know once most of us gets to the late game content. No matchmaking for some of the late game raids means that you actually need to get friends together for it, and I would love to experience some of that stuff when we can. 

Hell yeah, man! I need some people to play the weekly strikes and the Vault of Glass raid when it opens on Tuesday. That thing is supposed to last 2-3 hours on its own.

Or I just like it better lmao, but you know though right.

You posted "Xbox > " without backing up your logic in any way. That comes off as childish. If you like Xbox better, explain it more than just "it's better".

Sure I'd be down!

The salvage game mode needs to stay, it's a lot of fun. 

Skirmish is probably my favourite PvP mode. 3 on 3, the games tend to go by quicker, and being able to revive teammates makes people play together rather than try to lone wolf it.

Edited by Sandro

Finally received my pay that I was supposed to get on Friday. Sadly no white PS4 bundles left here. However I did find a black bundle that comes with Destiny and The Last of Us so I'll be picking that up later tonight. I have a lot of playing to do if I want to catch up to you for strikes are such Sandro.

• Commissioner

Finally received my pay that I was supposed to get on Friday. Sadly no white PS4 bundles left here. However I did find a black bundle that comes with Destiny and The Last of Us so I'll be picking that up later tonight. I have a lot of playing to do if I want to catch up to you for strikes are such Sandro.

What bundle is this? I prefer the black but would love to get Destiny. Didn't know there was a bundle with the last of us as well.

There was a white PS4 Bundle that came with Destiny. There was also a black Last of Us bundle. Future Shop probably just upped the cost a bit and threw Destiny in with the Last of Us bundle because the white bundle is out of stock like everywhere.