Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Sen's Fortress, but I think I may have done some stuff that would normally be done after that section.

Haha that's pretty much exactly where I was :lol:. I was at the very beginning of sen's fortress, but it felt like I had done a bit of stuff elsewhere that I wasn't supposed to get to until later.

Waiting for the PSN Store to update for Rocket League to drop, but nope, North America has to wait while EVERYONE else is playing.

Fuck you too, Sony.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Waiting for the PSN Store to update for Rocket League to drop, but nope, North America has to wait while EVERYONE else is playing.

Fuck you too, Sony.

It's launching midnight whenever you are. The way it used to be, everyone else had to wait for midnight PST. Be happy. Also, it's only dropping at midnight if you buy it. If you're planning to download it free through PS+, you gotta wait for the main update.

I haven't finished Bloodborne either. I don't know what happened. I love the game, I got about halfway through it, but I just can't get myself to get back to it. Other things come out and I never go back to the older ones.

The Witcher 3 put Bloodborne on the backburner, and then Batman put Witcher on the backburner.

Once I get Rocket League then that will put Batman on the backburner.

I'm horrible in the way where I buy games before finishing the ones I'm playing and then never playing them again. Unless it's something I absolutely love like the Mass Effect series or something.

I do know for a fact I will go back and beat The Witcher 3 though, and of course I will beat Batman. Batman I'm pretty far into the story anyways so I already know I'll get it done. It's more about Witcher 3 where I just keep getting side tracked with side missions and never do the main story.

Yeah. The PS Store has been down for awhile now. The Rocket League community is in outrage, especially.

Some people are barely getting in, and getting to the part to enable to game to download, but getting kicked out right afterwards, yet still letting the game download.

Unlocking an item at the end of each match makes the game so much fun for people like me who LOVE customizing their characters/cars. Got the Lucci wheels (with dolla' signs in 'em). those a p kewl.

XBL Gold offering up AC Black Flag for free this month.. Never really got into AC games before, but I played the first couple memories or whatever the fuck they were called.. kinda neat.. Seemed to pick up a lot of the stuff easy as I spent some time last year with Mordor..

Really need to get back into Witcher, but been preoccupied with the games from Steam Sale..

• Commissioner

So, downloading Rocket League now in hopes of playing it with some friends tomorrow night. I know it can do 4 player local or 8 player online but can anyone confirm or deny the possibility of having a LAN setup?

So, downloading Rocket League now in hopes of playing it with some friends tomorrow night. I know it can do 4 player local or 8 player online but can anyone confirm or deny the possibility of having a LAN setup?

I will deny you that possibility because I want to.

This game has a crazy amount of grass roots support... I don't personally get it.

• Commissioner

We did end up testing it last night. We found a private match setting that I ASSUME will go off your party (rather than LAN specifically) but it seems to still depend on their servers which weren't working.

XBL Gold offering up AC Black Flag for free this month.. Never really got into AC games before, but I played the first couple memories or whatever the fuck they were called.. kinda neat.. Seemed to pick up a lot of the stuff easy as I spent some time last year with Mordor..

Really need to get back into Witcher, but been preoccupied with the games from Steam Sale..

Do you have game sharing with someone on Xbone? That shit is awesome, I can split games with a friend, so 50% off games. Little treat on the Xbone.

We did end up testing it last night. We found a private match setting that I ASSUME will go off your party (rather than LAN specifically) but it seems to still depend on their servers which weren't working.

I know a few people who say online hasn't worked for them yet. It's worked for me since the first night after they did all the fixes.

So I tried to get back into my NHL 15 Be-A-Pro earlier today, I'm in my second season and just joined Tampa Bay. I was really confused because it all felt really off. My stamina was recharging too quickly, I was getting way too much ice time, the coach feedback seemed really lackluster, and I couldn't really figure out why this all felt so wrong.

It took about ten minutes, but then I realized.

The last time I played Be-A-Pro, it was on NHL 16.

:mellow: