Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 106 - Don't Dare Doubt Dat Dastardly Debbie Downer

Devise

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/41477761/file.html

Audio is fixed! More appropriately we switched to mixlr because for whatever reason call graph wouldn't work for us. That means it's only running at an hour, go ahead and cheer grader. We pass over the easy hot topics of the VHLM debates because it's been beaten to death. Instead we do some sim coverage, have some fun with recapping some drafts of players already retired and somehow manage to get through shout outs all in an hour. 

Cool show, I've always liked going back into past drafts in other leagues and looking at how they panned out, so I enjoyed the draft recap.

One thing that I'd point out on the Encarnacion front, the shit offensive output is kinda by design rather than depreciation or scheduling. I used the TPE Re-Roll purchase (I guess I have to thank you glorious BOG people for adding that in) to max checking, defense and strength and at the same time reduce my passing/shooting to 40 (They were around the 80 mark when I was at Cologne/Calgary), so that is the reason behind the huge drop-off offensively.

Context: 3/3
I kind of like the shorter format, as long as it stays jam packed with content. The draft reviews are a fun thing to look back on, made me want to do some articles. Overall a nice episode from all three of you.

Professionalism: 2/2
This was one of the more mature episodes I've listened to.

Editing: 1/1
Sure

Overall: 6/6 

To be honest, it sounded unnatural Kyle. Please go back to your usual demeanor, just don't yell!

Good edition guys.

I actually listened to ep 105, it just required technical volume adjustments after devise finished speaking then again when it sounded like Chris and Jericho were done with their comments. Devise blew me away a couple of times, but then again, doesn't he have that effect on everybody?

• 4 weeks later...