I went to Chipotle today

Sandro

i get a bowl because when they make the burrito (at least the 2 times i got one), they didn't spread everything out well enough.

also the chips are so salty

Agreed on the chips. My girlfriend loves 'em though, so always forced to shell out for the chips and guac. But then again, I'm a sucker for the fajita veggies that not that many people like, so it's all good.

Yeah, at least here in the States it's up there with pumpkin spice lattes.

Huh. I heard about it through friends/acquaintances. After how much they gushed about the place I had wanted to try it for years, there's only two locations in the Lower Mainland that I know of.

Is this...  new to Canada?  I would have surely thought it would have been in Mongolia by now since McD's had a hand in it, let alone Canada.  The original one in Denver is neat.

I've known about it for years, but I only went to the Chipotle in downtown Vancouver for the first time in December. That's only been around for about a year, and the one in Metrotown opened like... actually, I think this week.

Was this experience better or worse then when your dad talked to Trevor Linden

I dunno how my dad felt about it, but I felt pretty stupid that I didn't realize who I was talking to until I was off the phone.

Edited by Sandro

What the fuck is Chipotle? Also I drink plenty of water while I'm drinking and generally avoid a hangover. Sure you piss alot but no headache or feeling bad is always great.

Also I'm with Kendrick greasy shitty food is greasy shitty food drunk or ootherwise. The only time I eat it is when I crave it otherwise I don't find it tastes that great, whether I am drunk or not.

But getting drunk at a good restaurant a nice steak and baked potato maybe some asparagus? Hot damn sign me up.

What the fuck is Chipotle? Also I drink plenty of water while I'm drinking and generally avoid a hangover. Sure you piss alot but no headache or feeling bad is always great.

But getting drunk at a good restaurant a nice steak and baked potato maybe some asparagus? Hot damn sign me up.

Vodka waters on the house!

I could go for that dinner, you buying?

Mucho Burrito is better than Chipotle, imo. I used to get Chipotle all the time when I lived in Cali, and it was fantastic. The burritos I've gotten in Vancouver the 2x we've gone however, have left something to be desired. Granted it's probably my American fatass coming through, but I really didn't feel like the burrito size was worth the money. The burritos we've gotten at Much Burrito are about twice as big and the meat/veggies taste a lot fresher (at least to me) for the same price.