New Idea

I know it seems like a reach but I propose that a player in his final year can be allowed to make his other player at the beginning of the season. Of course this is for those who want to recreate at the end of the season, instead they can see a whole season out and add the TPE to him. He still gets the experience of playing in the minors and the shared TPE can go towards both players for those who still want to aim for high TPE amounts for their players last season. The player still faces the cap but they get to add the TPE to their new player as well and the carryover will be added on at the end of the season right before being drafted. This makes it so that those who do not want to spend 1 1/2 seasons in the VHLM can do so. I hope I said this in proper understandings for those to read.

Idea wud ruin current hofs? Curious george question

In short basically the players spend that 1 and 1/2 seasons in the VHLM that they don't want to. They can draw focus to their VHL player mainly if they so wish but the VHLM player is still there, still gets the TPE and can move on at a quicker pace.

In short basically the players spend that 1 and 1/2 seasons in the VHLM that they don't want to. They can draw focus to their VHL player mainly if they so wish but the VHLM player is still there, still gets the TPE and can move on at a quicker pace.

I wasn't talking to u fgt

I dnt like the idea anymore dropping ur grade to C

This shouldn't be viewed as TPE, that stays the same.

The big point is you never leave the VHL, as your old is replaced with the new without the horrid one year in the vhlm, if you so choose.

This is like bypassing the vhlm without actually bypassing it

Munk, be more professional and continue to give into the cause.

Oh so vicky can make pen15 joke but i can't.

U bet ur ayss ill be professional when i report u to da dean

This shouldn't be viewed as TPE, that stays the same.

The big point is you never leave the VHL, as your old is replaced with the new without the horrid one year in the vhlm, if you so choose.

This is like bypassing the vhlm without actually bypassing it

But you can do that anyway by retiring at the beginning of your eighth season if you prefer, just without getting to add TPE to two different players for some weird reason.

• Commissioner

But you can do that anyway by retiring at the beginning of your eighth season if you prefer, just without getting to add TPE to two different players for some weird reason.

I guess the benefit would be that you can continue to add TPE to your current player whereas with the current system all your earned TPE would go toward your new player.

Anyway, I'm all for keeping the current system. For one, the VHLM needs more attention, even if some of us don't like it, so paying even less attention to it seems counter productive. Secondly, it complicates the hell out of carry-over amounts. Do you carry-over based on what you had when you re-created or add it later based on your actual total? Third, as Cowboy mentioned, you can essentially pay attention to a VHL player while having a VHLM player now anyway. Why change and complicate the rules just so that people can TPE whore a little easier? If you want to pay attention to a VHL player instead of the VHLM (for whatever reason) that take the TPE hit and retire at the start of your 8th season.

I'm confused to the ones saying this makes the VHLM more exciting. By what? Having a few active players spend a shorter time there? That actually makes it less exciting cause they won't be there.

I think you explained final season which is 8th, which is fine. However only in the 8th season would it be allowed of course.

It doesn't change anything lol.

I would still serve one boring ass season in the vhlm like I currently do. I also wouldn't gain any extra tpe.

I just wouldn't have a season where I am only in the vhlm like I did this year, which led to me personally getting bored and going mostly inactive. Because the vhlm sucks.