Wanna feel old?

Beketov

• Commissioner

On account of a discussion in the LR with Mike, I may have gone and found the ESHL link… http://z7.invisionfree.com/ASHL/index.php?

All the images are broken but most of the sigs are still there and it hasn't been taken over with spam bots which is surprising. A lot of memories with this place, and a lot of sadness looking back on how atrocious my grammar was.

I doubt there are many of us left who were apart of this (hell there aren't many who were apart of VHL S1) but still wanted to share.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner

I thought Sharpe went ahead of me in the first draft, i could be very wrong

I don't think it was me. First major sim league I joined was the ESHL. Was only in small ones and wrestling Feds before that.

Also, is this it? http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dynasties_of_Hockey/index.php?act=idx

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner

yes it is. Dear god

It's strangely easy to find these, odd how Invisionfree doesn't seem to ever clean out their old forums. There's actually an ad for the VHL in the announcements.

I think i recall seeing the DHL because it looks familiar but I never joined.

It's strangely easy to find these, odd how Invisionfree doesn't seem to ever clean out their old forums. There's actually an ad for the VHL in the announcements.

I think i recall seeing the DHL because it looks familiar but I never joined.

That's slobo posting the link all over the place