Dear VHLM GM's/S43 Prospects

Kendrick

I had a talk with a couple prospects in regards to earning TPE and the lack of motivation some may have when it comes to articles. Three main issues came up that I found easy to solve and easy to educate on. I have no requirement to go out of my way and tell prospects how too, but I feel like it helps the rankings articles I write as well obviously helping the prospect. Those three issues I mentioned earlier were the following:

VHLM Training Camp

VHLM Practice Facility

VHLM Achievement Tracker

Some prospects I update don't claim the VHLM Practice Facility, which I find somewhat baffling. I urge GM's to make sure they are at least claiming those for the 1 easy TPE per week. The VHLM Training Camp I bring up because this is the second year I personally have noticed 10+ prospects sitting on the draft board with 0 TPE. I hate that, it's boring and that member actually means little when it comes to recruitment figures. Lastly, the VHLM Achievement tracker is something that a prospect can do that easily get them them TPE. I've seen most prospects get over 5 TPE from doing it and 20 at the most obviously. This is just a friendly reminder as the rankings get a little bland at this time in a season and I want to have each draft class pumping out as many gems as possible. The VHL GM's support this message, if they don't they are most likely named Ryan Power (He just trades picks).

Cheers!

#Munk4ever

Edited by Kendrick

:cheers:  Good advice. I've been mentioning on update threads when I see new people not taking training camp, I'll do the same with practice facility as well.

Yeah I do that as well, they may just not know about them. If they don't know about them, we got some issues with the VHLM LR's though.

I agree that GM's may need to remind people to do these tasks, but they are outlined in the Intro PM(admittedly so is a lot of other information) and I'm sure the Mentors mention TPE methods as well. I am all for helping new members in the initial stages or whenever they need it, but considering the fact that the intro PM gets at most a 20% acknowledgement rate after I send them, I have come to the conclusion that you can't make new members do what they can't be bothered to do.

I agree that GM's may need to remind people to do these tasks, but they are outlined in the Intro PM(admittedly so is a lot of other information) and I'm sure the Mentors mention TPE methods as well. I am all for helping new members in the initial stages or whenever they need it, but considering the fact that the intro PM gets at most a 20% acknowledgement rate after I send them, I have come to the conclusion that you can't make new members do what they can't be bothered to do.

Yea with my Mentees, I always give them the weekly breakdown of the TPE they can earn and do stress that the PF is so easy. I do also mention VHLm Training camp and other opportunities for the TPE earnings. 

Oh I wasn't pointing fingers, was more so bringing attention so that they could at least have one measly TPE on the board. The prospects I had talked too were far from new, simply hadn't been reminded of it in their LR.