VHL Cup Finals, GM 3: Quebec vs. Cologne

JardyB10

It's just a little dumb how so many people let one guy get to them. Who cares what Kesler says? It's obviously working if everyone seems to band together to hate his team.

He doesn't get to anyone. What he does is create a bad image for Quebec, who it turns out; he manages. I wouldn't call what he does "working to band people together". People just hate arrogance and during the past couple seasons him belittling other teams seems to create the villain persona. Don't be confused, understand he brings the hate upon himself.

He doesn't get to anyone. What he does is create a bad image for Quebec, who it turns out; he manages. I wouldn't call what he does "working to band people together". People just hate arrogance and during the past couple seasons him belittling other teams seems to create the villain persona. Don't be confused, understand he brings the hate upon himself.

I'm not confused. I understand he provokes the hate. I just think it's stupid that people even give into it.

I got his back.

I'm not confused. I understand he provokes the hate. I just think it's stupid that people even give into it.

I got his back.

I think you are confused as to what he does and the reactions. No one gives in to it, they just hate his team because he doesn't promote them in a negative light. If you weren't confused why'd you ask why they hated? Come on TRAVEY MCCOY!