Jerrick Poole Returns to Toronto

Ninetyfourgoalie

Sorry from the Seattle Bears for being excited for the season after a long rebuild. I realize that we are likely a lotto team that will get smashed by Toronto and Quebec but we need something right? TOR GM after 3 seasons TPE: 239, Seattles GM after 2 seasons TPE: 606. #leadershipinspires

You cant take shots at Ed Grr, he is making a cap friendly depth defensemen.

Sorry from the Seattle Bears for being excited for the season after a long rebuild. I realize that we are likely a lotto team that will get smashed by Toronto and Quebec but we need something right? TOR GM after 3 seasons TPE: 239, Seattles GM after 2 seasons TPE: 606. #leadershipinspires

While I was earning my 239TPE, I never once let my new draftees go to free agency because I forgot to sign them.

How is your track-record?

Lol leadership. 

Is that what you call missing drafts, not signing players, etc...and then making excuses for it? You both have your faults.

In other news, how is Toronto gonna compete without a goalie?

Lol leadership. 

Is that what you call missing drafts, not signing players, etc...and then making excuses for it? You both have your faults.

\shut up ur da worst wahl

Lol leadership. 

TOR G gonna get the team warmed up for Mike.