Claimed:Pre-season Woes? [Final 6]

Da Trifecta

149z3bd.png

Pre-season seems to catch the eyes of many. For those who currently reside in Quebec City, to them it is more important than the regular season and the post-season. Everyone in the city known as Q.C., seems to have very huge ego's. They have established this sense of elitism and they hold their heads higher than everyone one else. It seems ever since they beat a New York American team that was on it's last leg, they can conquer the world. With recent acquisitions in Patrick Demko and Jake Wylde, they have been trying to stay atop the standings. They are hoping that they can be the best team in the North American Conference. They sent out some other people and they think they have geared up and are ready for another run.

nuOH6aes.png

Queue Seattle Bears. The Seattle Bears went out and drafted Pablo Escabar to be a top defenseman to pair up with legendary teammate, Phil Villaneuve. Of course everyone has their own definition of the word "legendary", but when it comes to Phil, he is second to none. He may not have all the top accolades of being the best defender, or the best point earner on the team, (even though he had that last season). Phil is a leader on this young team and is helping guide them in the right direction. He has even went as far as to say that he is taking Pablo Escabar under his wing and will help him become the best that he can. James Faraday seems to have a chip on his shoulder. He came in from Helsinki and that team couldn't manage to make it to the finals. GM Don Draper went on record and said he wasn't going to rebuild, but after taking some time he changed his mind. James Faraday will get his chance to prove his worth being paired on a top forward line with young upcoming superstar Brady Stropko and the newly dubbed star, A.C. Savage. Savage was the type of player who would try to go out and pick fights with other teams players, but it seems all the competition were too pussy to fight such a man. He has dreamed of the day where he could bust heads and crack skulls. That day sadly never came due to everyone fearing the man known as A.C. Savage.

2ywd8pt.png

The Seattle Bears are coming off a 2 year rebuild and are hoping to make a huge push towards the top spot in the standings. This team is primed for a big breakout season and everyone seems like they are in it for each other. They have developed this sense of brotherhood and want to win it all this season. The competition will be fierce and it will be a tight race to the end. Quebec City and the Toronto Legion will not make it easy for the Seattle Bears, but the Bears are ready for the challenge. This team has been working hard year in and year out and they are ready to see it pay off. The European Conference could give them a run for their money if they reach the finals. Of course I believe this team can make it there. Will it be an easy task for them? No. Will it be worth it in the end? Yes. This team is ready and it seems they are out for some blood. Wolf blood to be exact.

Content: 3/3- Quebec is a bunch of air heads. The Seattle Bears have a very dangerous and intimidating team this season. 

Grammar:2/2- Nothing worth deducting marks.

Appearance: 1/1- Flawless.

Final 6

Content: 3/3- Quebec is a bunch of air heads. The Seattle Bears have a very dangerous and intimidating team this season. 

Grammar:2/2- Nothing worth deducting marks.

Appearance: 1/1- Flawless.

Final 6

Remind me not to be nice and let you take all the grades next time. :P

I like how everyone on Quebec gets thrown under the bus. Pre-season means nothing.

From my unbiased point of view, Seattle are the ones with the huge egos.

I could easily make an article dismissing your team and praising my own if I wanted, but I'm not a scumbag.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and assume this was a sarcastic article.