Claimed:Pajodcast 113 - Sur-Live Motherfucker! [Final 6/6]

Jericho

Context: 3/3 - Everything is good. Great podcast and I enjoyed the discussion. I mean we all know Jericho is a stud. Good to hear a group of guys together drinking having a good time talking about what they all share in common (the vhl).

Professionalism: 2/2 - Everything sounds great. Sound was good in my opinion. 

Editing: 1/1 - Good work was put into this. 

Overall: 6/6

I have downloaded the ustream and intend to watch it later when I have a spare 2 hours. Man, that banner looked shitty but OK on that Commodore64 in the background, LOL. I watched the first 2 minutes and thoroughly enjoyed looking up your nostrils Devise!

OK, finished. Enjoyed it despite the sound(not your fault, I understand that) and was good to see you guys interacting, from Jericho and his ego actions, Chris being pretty laid back and Devise drinking like a fucking fish. Man, current VHL odds of you having liver failure before 40 is shortening rapidly!

Devise rant @ Kendrick scared me and I'm a million miles away.....

Good work guys, and hope you can do this again sometime.

That rant was legendary. 

It's just interesting to see people talk about the VHL in person. My girlfriend is aware of it, and anytime I mention something I just feel like a super nerd. 

That rant was legendary. 

It's just interesting to see people talk about the VHL in person. My girlfriend is aware of it, and anytime I mention something I just feel like a super nerd. 

Eh. At first I kinda felt that way, especially when Phil came to join us and the four of us were doing it. 

But then I remembered we live in a world where all the time all conversations everyone has can be just as nerdy. Nerdy by default is something very niche. Walking by a group of girls hearing them gossip about a hungover friend boycotting a palate class or hearing old people talk about a soap opera. We live in a world more and more of diversity. You are no longer required to "be into something cool" to "fit in." Since really that died down the moment the internet blew up. No matter how niche, there is crowds of people interested/who follow it. Most people have become aware of that. 

Eh. At first I kinda felt that way, especially when Phil came to join us and the four of us were doing it. 

But then I remembered we live in a world where all the time all conversations everyone has can be just as nerdy. Nerdy by default is something very niche. Walking by a group of girls hearing them gossip about a hungover friend boycotting a palate class or hearing old people talk about a soap opera. We live in a world more and more of diversity. You are no longer required to "be into something cool" to "fit in." Since really that died down the moment the internet blew up. No matter how niche, there is crowds of people interested/who follow it. Most people have become aware of that. 

I tend to blend the real world and the internet too much already, so it was basically the same.

Also that palates thing really did happen. It was hilarious.

So what you're saying is I un-nerded this entire VHL thing and made it cool? 

Nice.