VHLM This Week (05-10/05-17)

Smarch

VHLM This Week (05-10-2015/05-17-2015)

vWb4xmC.png

VHLM Extra TPE

The VHL runs a fantasy zone roughly once a week. VHLM players are entitled to both the VHLM Fantasy Zone as well as the VHL Fantasy Zone. In the predict the score fantasy zone, you will need to try your hand at guessing the final score in a certain VHL and VHLM game for 3 TPE. The other fantasy zone is a pick-em game where you pick the winners out of four match-ups. You must guess all four right for 1 TPE.

The Player store is still open for the season for those who have contract money in their bank. Players can purchase upgrades for your current player, or can pay their way to a feature spot in the VHL magazine.

Also don't forget to post in the VHLM Practise Facility to recieve the easiest 1 TPE you'll ever receive from the league. The thread is usually open at the beginning of the week and closed at 11:59 Sunday night.

Job Postings

A great way to get your name spread across the league as well as a quick way to earn extra TPE is to apply for jobs as they open around the league. Right now jobs are a bit sparse but the league is looking for a position to be filled making player cards for player pages. The league is also looking for someone to write a few HOF articles. HOF articles receive an automatic 6 when graded as a media spot. Although this may seem like a daunting task for new members, the league is currently looking for someone to write an article for Season thirty-nine inductee Remy LeBeau. Keep your eyes open in the job interviews for more jobs opening in the near future

Point Task Spotlight

Each week members around the league put a great amount of effort into articles regarding many different things around the league. Here is some of the media spots written by agents of VHLM players in the past week.

Alexander Davisdon journey so far in the VHL is chronicled in this article. This article gives great insight in the journey many VHLM players have experienced in their short time in the league

Brand new VHLM player Archie Wagner has caught the eyes of many around the league as ESPNS Skip Bayless touched upon his transition from basketball.

The Bratislava Watchmen made a splash in the VHLM trade market this past week, sending three prospects to Brampton in exchange for a VHLM journeyman. Le'Sean Coutzen was a bit surprised by the move and let his feeling known in a recent article.

A quick reminder for those who cannot submit a point task in a given week that the league offers a Welfare plan for those people. Take advantage of these TPE so your player continues to improve and not lose much ground to other prospects.

VHLM Games

The Brampton Blades have continued their dominance in the VHLM with a 5-1 win over the Oslo Storm. The Blades have now won 9 straight games and find themselves on the top of the league with only four losses in forty games.

The Bern Royals have been having a great year in the European conference in the VHLM, and they put together another good game against the Saskatoon Wild. The league leader in assists Tim TebowGow had another great game setting up his teammates, adding to his league leading assist total.

VHLM Alumni

E'Twan Delicious

The Brampton Blades alumni has had a great start to his VHL career since making the jump this season. Delicious leads all rookies in scoring with thirty-three points in thirty-three games this season. Delicious looks to be one of the early front runners for the Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy.

Blake Campbell

Another Blades alumni has been on fire in his limited time in net for Stockholm this season. Campbell has seen action in sixteen games this season posting a 12-1-1 record, to go along with .927 save percentage and a 1.38 goals against average. Campbell has made the Stockholm faithful feel great about the future in net.

VHLM Trivia (Please PM Your Answers to Jaladolar)ONLY OPEN TO VHLM PLAYERS

1. Where did Stockholm rookie defenseman Prince Gigga-Bijou play last season in the VHLM?

2. How many games in a row have the Blades won in a row according to this article?

3. What is the name of the trophy for the VHLMs top defenseman award? Edited by Smarch

Hopefully everyone bares with me here as i try different things with the VHLM this week as i get comfortable with the goings on in the league again. If any VHLM players with to have a blurb on them, please contact me an i will try my best to do something there. 

Hopefully everyone bares with me here as i try different things with the VHLM this week as i get comfortable with the goings on in the league again. If any VHLM players with to have a blurb on them, please contact me an i will try my best to do something there. 

NO