Member Meet Up: Taron47

Sixersfan594

I have been thinking about this for a while, but why not use it in the VHL.com article since it will only be one TPE. I am going to do a member meet up/member catch up kind of thing. I will catch up those people of the VHL that care about me about what I've done as a member as of late. 

Recently I have retired from all sim leagues except for the VHL. This will be my home until I decide to hang them up for good. I have recently been hired as part of the VHLm magazine crew and I wrote out my article for edition number 85 (I am sure many people will love my series as I become a veteran in regards to writing in the magazine). Lastly, I have applied for the head grader position -- although I believe DollarAndADream should get it. Hopefully I can make an impact on the VHL before I decide to retire for good. 

165 words

I have been thinking about this for a while, but why not use it in the VHL.com article since it will only be one TPE. I am going to do a member meet up/member catch up kind of thing. I will catch up those people of the VHL that care about me about what I've done as a member as of late. 

Recently I have retired from all sim leagues except for the VHL. This will be my home until I decide to hang them up for good. I have recently been hired as part of the VHLm magazine crew and I wrote out my article for edition number 85 (I am sure many people will love my series as I become a veteran in regards to writing in the magazine). Lastly, I have applied for the head grader position -- although I believe DollarAndADream should get it. Hopefully I can make an impact on the VHL before I decide to retire for good. 

165 words

BzbYCrL.jpg

Why are you retiring from all sim leagues?

Do you think you'll be able to stick around for a while this time? I hope so :3

It's becoming time to step away as I've got nothing to accomplish elsewhere but here.

@Gorlab -- I was supposed to be co-simmer, not head, just make sure things run well, and I don't have enough time to keep it going by myself.