S43 World Cup Commissioner

Will

• Senior Admin

The last couple World Cups have went very smoothly, and surely S43 will be the same. As commissioner, you will have some influence on how the tournament is structured. For example, the last two times we have had Team World and Team Mercenaries and that was a success and was largely suggested by the WC commish based on available players.

World Cup Commissioner Duties:
-Create a spreadsheet with players available for each nation based on countries.
-Hire a general manager for each six World Cup nations.
-Keep an updated thread with World Cup standings.
-Keep an updated spreadsheet with player and goalie statistics.
-Being in charge of the World Cup as a whole.

You don't have to sim the games.

Pay is uncapped 10 TPE after the World Cup. Duties can be split between two people for 5 TPE each as well. Apply within and state if you want to go solo or double team it. 

• Senior Admin

Playoffs start Monday (8th) and definitely won't be done before the 17th. However, some of the work (like hiring GMs, creating the player list) needs to be done before off-season so that we can start the tournament early in the off-season.

I would like to co-apply with YEAH! He and I have been in sim leagues for a long time together and I think it would be cool to work with him. Plus, I know he has some of the player availability sorted out, and I'm pretty much the VHL's de facto stats guy, so you'll have pretty much nothing to worry about.

Edited by Streetlight

Fair enough. Well I'll apply (ran it in S34 and think it went pretty well) and believe I could certainly get the work in, but also wouldn't be offended if you took another worthy candidate and I'd go for a later Super Cup or World Cup.

I support this cause my goalie gets tpe

I would like to co-apply with YEAH!

I would like to co-apply with Streetlight. 

I've already been doing a lot of work in preparation for the Season 43 World Cup for my series of media articles so I have a good understanding of who is available for which team. Goes without saying that Streetlight has been a great asset to the league with his tracking of statistics, so I think we'd be a great team.

I'll apply too. 

I did it for 3 World Cups - it ran really well. I also compiled all the World Cup Scoring at the time because I'm a bawse like that, if that wasn't enough.

I'll fly solo or play together with someone.  

I'll apply too. 

I did it for 3 World Cups - it ran really well. I also compiled all the World Cup Scoring at the time because I'm a bawse like that, if that wasn't enough.

I'll fly solo or play together with someone.  

Me, please. 

Edited by Kel

• Senior Admin

YEAH and Streetlight will be your S43 World Cup Commissioner's.

They've already been thinking about this, and should make a formidable team. Thanks to all who applied.