S43 World Cup General Managers

scoop

Thanks to all of you have have applied to be GM.

Team Canada - Tylar

Team USA - Banackock

Team Scandinavia - Kel

Team Europe - Toast

Team World - boubabi

Team Mercenaries - Milldaddy

Best of luck to you all in the upcoming tournament. You may begin selecting your rosters. Keep in mind that Milldaddy cannot pick his roster until he knows who hasn't been selected, so if the rest of you could make sure to get right on this, that would be awesome!

The link isnt working for me 

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/21045-s43-world-cup-player-tracker/

The link in there should work, I think the link in Streetlight's post is missing a bit.

Also, since 4 of the 5 teams have named their teams, I'll make a new sheet now with who is currently available for Team Mercenaries, but bear in mind that Team World is still to pick their team, so you'll have some more players to pick from once they've named their roster.

Edited by YEAH!

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/21045-s43-world-cup-player-tracker/

The link in there should work, I think the link in Streetlight's post is missing a bit.

Also, since 4 of the 5 teams have named their teams, I'll make a new sheet now with who is currently available for Team Mercenaries, but bear in mind that Team World is still to pick their team, so you'll have some more players to pick from once they've named their roster.

So I can pick anyone from that?

So I can pick anyone from that?

Once Team World has selected their team, yes you can select anyone from that list. You can pick six forwards, four defenseman and two goalies.