S44 Cologne Express Captains

Devise

It is my pleasure to re-introduce you to two members of our internal leadership core, and a new member one who is easily the biggest contributor to our locker room antics. Lets get underway...

RETURNING as the Captain and face of the franchise, this man was taken first overall for a reason. Already one of the top forwards in TPE despite only being in his fifth consecutive season with the franchise, the mother hen of the group if you will....THOMAS O'MALLEY!*

*The asterisk notes that O'Malley is your defending Most Outstanding Player, bow down everybody!

Also returning as Assistant Captain, a man who as of this season will have played all eight seasons for the Express franchise, a man who has defined the word perseverance in his tenure with the Express and arguably the most underrated defender in the VHL. I give you not the "Metta" but instead the Ron World Peace!*

*The asterisk notes that Ron World Peace has more character than most players ever dream of. #DoItForStevo #LastSeasonExpressHero

Finally, we introduce the newest member of our leadership core. A man who has a rocky history up and down with the league, a man who despite all the bumps in his career has always came head on towards the challenges and proved to be the better for it. Easily the best young up and coming center in the league, I give you new Assistant Captain....BISMARK KOENIG!*

*The asterisk notes that Koenig has the following in locker room pet names: "Clinton 'Sunshine' Chevy", "Boobmaster General", "The Boss", "Kesler17", and "Zargon The Destroyer".