Claimed:der podcast 39 [Final 6/6]

(for next ep)

How do you think Kylrad is performing as VHL Media grader? 

Do you like whatever movie is the source material for Thomas O'Malley the alley cat?

Do you think Michael Clardy is the next big thing in VHL? Has mcplardy ever approached you with the intent to have me banned from a sim hockey league?

Finally, who will be a better VHL goalie, Sandro Cleglane (Jardy) or Gregor Cleglane (Victor)? I might have them mixed up as to which one is which, but nobody really cares at this point IMO. 

Well, you quickly ran out of Aussie puns and had to resort to a Paul Hogan reference :lol:

Yes, that old bastard is still around but since he married(and divorced?) that Linda Kozlowski from CD he has been living in LA for a long time. I hadn't heard anything about him for at least a decade, until 2012 when he came back to defend himself over tax evasion from the Croc Dundee earnings. They made that thing for about $10 Million and it grossed over $200 Million worldwide.

Context: 3/3

Congrats on episode almost 40.

Plants vs Zombies....one of the PS4 games I would never buy. Just my opinion though.

Lol batteries and anti-itch cream. That's a nice combo to lead to a fine night for a woman. Or a man if that's what you're into.

Klose should always be line 1. IMO.

I could always ask questions but I just forget, to be honest. That's the thing about it too, is I never think to look in the Radio section or even the section your thread is in. I'm not actively looking to ask podcast questions so I just completely forget about it. Also I suck at thinking of questions.

Professionalism: 2/2
Did the podcast sound professional? Were the commentators effective at staying on topic?

Editing: 1/1
Did they use music/sound bytes?

Overall: 6/6