VHLSC: S45 Rankings #4 - Player's Talk

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_07_19_at_8_48_24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_20_at_6_01_13_PM.png

Hello everyone! After our trip around the world last week to find out where every prospect originated from, we are back to give you another exciting edition of the VHLSC Draft Rankings! This week we sat down with the draftees and asked them a simple question. When youngsters and fans get the chance to actually ask a pro hockey player or (pro athlete for that matter) a question, they often bring up the one we asked our potential draftees. You base your game on winning and do as much as possible to put yourself in that position. However we want to know who they looked up to and idolized as a young kid in hockey. First though we need our breakdown!

This week was exciting. We lost Max Molholt as he signed a deal with the Toronto Legion on a GM's exempt list signee. It happens very rarely in our league but it easily is transitioned around. However, we do gain a draftee in Teuvo Rinne who is another goaltender added to our large collection of goaltenders. The biggest earner this week was Tanner Hynes who went out and logged 23 hours in the training facilities. In doing so he sparked a few GM's interests along the way. Tanner and Bobby Boucher both share the lead for climbing as they both jumped three spots from their last weeks rankings. Various prospects dropped and climbed along the way. The #1 spot is now Phil Hamilton's spot where he intends to keep the crowd below him exactly in that state. On to the good stuff though!

Screen_Shot_2015_07_19_at_7_10_03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_19_at_7_38_39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_19_at_8_09_04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_19_at_8_43_09_PM.png

Looks like I'll need to draft the Baiby and the Marquis Hyvarinen cause I like their player comparisons :3

We could go two ways with this. You like their choice of Timonen or you love Cocaine!

Great edition. Love the originality. Please upload next week's now. 

Haha! The graphic work of this (although not amazing) is very time consuming so I take the 6 days break I can get.