Pointless Rambling

eaglesfan036

I miss doing this pointless rambling for 1 tpe. WinGod has the best save % like I predicted because he will be the best goalie for years to come. Calgary just lost to Seattle and Cologne oh my I hate this riggery like losing to Seattle I understand but Cologne? Come on really? Speaking of pointless rambling, Munk hasn't made any of his funny XM radios for a while where he has a picture and uses paint. Speaking of XM radio, I don't like how this is called VHL radio, cause I always control f XM radio and nothing shows up :( 

Jardy if you are reading this your $50 will be delivered shortly, remember our deal. Squinty always used to read these I miss him :( Someone get him back during the recruitment drive. Tylar stalks me for some reason on here. I think I'm now at 150 words hooray I didn't cheat I am not a cheater. Calgary > Quebec long live Wingod

I miss doing this pointless rambling for 1 tpe. WinGod has the best save % like I predicted because he will be the best goalie for years to come. Calgary just lost to Seattle and Cologne oh my I hate this riggery like losing to Seattle I understand but Cologne? Come on really? Speaking of pointless rambling, Munk hasn't made any of his funny XM radios for a while where he has a picture and uses paint. Speaking of XM radio, I don't like how this is called VHL radio, cause I always control f XM radio and nothing shows up :(

Jardy if you are reading this your $50 will be delivered shortly, remember our deal. Squinty always used to read these I miss him :( Someone get him back during the recruitment drive. Tylar stalks me for some reason on here. I think I'm now at 150 words hooray I didn't cheat I am not a cheater. Calgary > Quebec long live Wingod

He may have the best save %, but I am still better :) also how is Calgary doing in the standings? Oh and that's $10 for using the term "Wingod". I will take that via paypal.