The Gow^2 Podcast is Returning (Please Comment with Questions)

eaglesfan036

Hey VHL land, my brother and I used to do podcasts like 2 years ago back when I didn't even know half the team names :P

We are going to be back in action soon with our Gow^2 podcasts, but this time we will actually know stuff because we are both GMs and really involved in da lee! 

I guess I need to fill up some more words in order to get my 1 tpe out of this. I got drafted in the SHL draft with my welfare player if anyone cares. Apparently there is a Calgary in SHL too, though I'm sure the VHL Calgary is way better :3 

Long live WinGod, I think his superior goaltending is really going to help Calgary come playoff time. The only thing stopping us from beating Quebec in 4 games is King Czar III, as I predict he scores 2 goals in a game that we lose. 

I think I've filled out my 150 words by now.

Everyone please ask questions for da podcast! Some VHL related and some don't have to be :3

thank you and have a munk day

Are you a little intimidate by the long running podcasters here such as der meister and myself? You guys have big expectations to live up to.

Why the sudden(ish) urge to podcast? 

Gows vs Knights <--- elaborate

If I give you Knight's skype address, would you guys call him up and tell him to stay active for me, on air!?

Austin (Powers) vs Jim (Carrey)

Why does Chip Kelly hate blacks?

Do you agree with Chip Kelly?

Will Bernie ever win a top goalie, if so when?

Will Tebowgow ever lead the league in any category other than suck? If so what category?

You guys don't know who Austin Powers and Jim Carrey really are that makes me sad.  Austin Powers was my favorite movie and Jim Carrey cult classics were my youth.  Hes obviously awful now because hes done the same character in every movie since just like Adam Sandler but they were funny at first.  Also Mr. Eaglesfan specifically told me he wins all the monopoly games and Mr. Flyersfan got lucky once.

Edited by Mike

You guys don't know who Austin Powers and Jim Carrey really are that makes me sad.  Austin Powers was my favorite movie and Jim Carrey cult classics were my youth.  Hes obviously awful now because hes done the same character in every movie since just like Adam Sandler but they were funny at first.  Also Mr. Eaglesfan specifically told me he wins all the monopoly games and Mr. Flyersfan got lucky once.

I know who they were but I didn't feel like explaining it to eagles.