Claimed:Gow^2 #3 [Final 6/6]

Nice podcast! It's always great to listen to different perspectives. Really hope you guys can keep this up.

Austin Powers is a character and Jim Carey is a famous Canadian actor/comedian

And no, I don't work in radio, but I've been told I could/should. 

GreatOneUndone = GreatOneHimeself :)

PS  - Good/Bad/Ugly intro song? Sterling and I are proud of you

Context: 3/3

Nice podcast! It's always great to listen to different perspectives. Really hope you guys can keep this up. Austin Powers is a character and Jim Carey is a famous Canadian actor/comedian.  And no, I don't work in radio, but I've been told I could/should. You guys stayed on topic and there's a nice dynamic between you two. You play off each other well. I want to hear more of this. 

Eagles - GreatOneUndone = GreatOneHimeself = Price  :)

Professionalism: 2/2
Yes! Structured like the perfect podcast

Editing: 1/1

Sterling and I were made very happy from your intro song. Keep it up. 

Overall: 6/6

**DISCLAIMER: This is not a grade. This is a favour to eaglesfan to maybe make him shut-up. Graders please grade this at your leisure. 

Edited by Phil

Context: 3/3

Nice podcast! It's always great to listen to different perspectives. Really hope you guys can keep this up. Austin Powers is a character and Jim Carey is a famous Canadian actor/comedian.  And no, I don't work in radio, but I've been told I could/should. You guys stayed on topic and there's a nice dynamic between you two. You play off each other well. I want to hear more of this. 

Eagles - GreatOneUndone = GreatOneHimeself = Price  :)

Professionalism: 2/2

Yes! Structured like the perfect podcast

Sterling and I were made very happy from your intro song. Keep it up. 

I smell shenanigans from Calgary.

The Vikings could match Cologne offense for offense and D for D ?

We have an even offense (could be argued that either of us has an advantage, it depends on your perception) and their best D is as good as my 3rd D...

Edited by boubabi

The Vikings could match Cologne offense for offense and D for D ?

We have an even offense (could be argued that either of us has an advantage, it depends on your perception) and their best D is as good as my 3rd D...

I flip flopped what I meant to say. I botched that segment as I was multi-tasking at the time :P

Context: 3/3 - I finished listening to this now. Good podcast. I couldn't tell who was who ;). Predictions were hard to listen to because of the blatant Wrangs homerism by a certain someone. I liked how you talked about me, so if you do more please talk about me. You were supposed to talk about how great Saskatoon was during VHLM season, did you not catch my hint, vhlm in general. It was obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall good stuff. Do more please. I'd listen to them if you did them regularly. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Very professional aside from homerism ;)

• 2 weeks later...