I´m feeling down

jRuutu

Lately I have been feeling bit sad. New York is playing quite well at the moment. Eleven games , five wins , five losses and one loss in overtime.  Perhaps the biggest surprise so far in the season has been me , Jorma Ruutu playing extremely well. I have managed to score some goals ! 

In eleven games , I have scored eight goals! Rather good start. On top of that , I have ten assists! 

You would think that I´m feeling great at the moment? It´s not that easy. Every time I score a goal , I feel bad because I just ruined multiple peoples night by scoring a goal,  It´s the same when I see my name on the scoreboard as one of the players who earned a assists from a goal. Sadness fills my heart. Sometimes a single tear rolls down my cheek but that is luckily quite rare. 

I have ruined many nights this season. I can only hope I find a way to cope during these hard times. Remember me in your daily prayers, thank you.

Edited by jRuutu

Oh man, that sucks, my thoughts and prayers will definitely be with you. People are so open to giving their support to the less well-off that they often forget about the struggles of those that are successful. I would know since I lead defensemen in two all-time statistics and was set on fire by administration because of it. 

Thank you. After the season is over , we could perhaps do some kinds of group therapy sessions? Full season of ruined nights need to go away somehow 

Don't worry. I'll be your therapist. We'll see you through this. BELIEVE!!

Edited by Phil