Is NHL16 worth $79?

Baozi

I think it really depends on how much you think you will play it.

Obviously, nobody wants to pay that much for a game. After taxes at EB Games for me it was $89. I can't really justify paying that much for a game ever, but I figure I play NHL so much and love EASHL so much that it likely comes out as worth it in the end.

I don't play HUT much either, but I do enjoy the new things to GM mode, and EASHL.

I still play NHL14 (x360). Mostly offline seasons,..which reminds me I should get back to that..someday.

I'm not as big into gaming anymore to much other stuff and there IS this.

So I'm asking..

Is there really that much difference (aside from the better graphics and rosters ) between 14 and 16?

I still play NHL14 (x360). Mostly offline seasons,..which reminds me I should get back to that..someday.

I'm not as big into gaming anymore to much other stuff and there IS this.

So I'm asking..

Is there really that much difference (aside from the better graphics and rosters ) between 14 and 16?

There's definitely a big difference in the gameplay side of things. It's a lot less "robotic" looking on the PS4/One than it looks like on the 360/PS3.

Last year, I had both copies for PS3 and PS4, because there was no EASHL on the PS4. It was really different going between next-gen and old-gen. You definitely have to get used to it a little bit and the puck is a lot more loose.