GM 181: Stockholm vs. Davos

Will

just sayin you aren't in a position to thrash talk 

Last time I check we are above you, thus we are. Only teams that can't trash talk are teams with mortgages on a basement suite, aka Stockholm. Sweeeeeet ring it up Johnny!!!

I'm sure you forgot that Stockholm finished above Davos for the last 3 seasons. Good try though....johnny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you forgot that Stockholm finished above Davos for the last 3 seasons. Good try though....johnny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your point? No one said otherwise haha. Seriously that made no sense in relation to this. Plus none of what was said above could be classified as trash talk. Try playing a sport, you might learn what trash talk is.

Only teams that can't trash talk are teams with mortgages on a basement suite.

Here's my point....Johnny. You aren't in a playoff spot either...therefore...not in a position to talk shit. You nearly have a full roster and can't be in the playoffs...

See you in the basement 

Edited by boubabi

I noticed you missed a team. I thought there was 5 teams in the Euro conference? You are in last place, of all teams you'd expect yours to be the quietest considering the standings. How many failed cup runs is that for Karnage?

Funny how the past 3 season doesn't matter to you and now Karnage's failed cup runs matter ?

So much relevant... Kendrick Johnny

The problem is...Davos nearly has a full roster and can't even be in the playoffs...I wish the best for the rest of your team though, because they aren't as dickish as you

How was your wedding kendrick with your hot blondie wife btw ?

Edited by boubabi

Funny how the past 3 season doesn't matter to you and now Karnage's failed cup runs matter ?

So much relevant... Kendrick Johnny

The problem is...Davos nearly has a full roster and can't even be in the playoffs...I wish the best for the rest of your team though, because they aren't as dickish as you

How was your weeding kendrick btw ?

Well if you didn't want to bring up the past 3 season then you shouldn't have?

I'm going to assume you don't get the Johnny reference, which is why you are using it against yourself right now haha.

Diskish? Oh so apparently the trash talk is working. Easy to rattle. What's funny is no one is allowed to "trash talk" yet gorlab goes around and he is on your team. A little ironic I'd say.

No, because you said the past 3 season were irrelevant and THAN you asked about Karnage's cup run. That's the definition of irrelevant. And where you said I don't allow trash talk ? Everybody can do what they want. But from a team they can't even be in the playoffs, they aren't in a GOOD position to trash talk. Like the Devils thrash talking the Hurricanes. not the best decision. 

No, because you said the past 3 season were irrelevant and THAN you asked about Karnage's cup run. That's the definition of irrelevant. And where you said I don't allow trash talk ? Everybody can do what they want. But from a team they can't even be in the playoffs, they aren't in a GOOD position to trash talk. Like the Devils thrash talking the Hurricanes. not the best decision. 

Well then don't bring up the last 3 years if you are ashamed of it, pretty simple.

Good position? Better position than Stockholm, I think we can both agree there. Like I said I'm assuming you have never played sports before. trash talk happens when a team is ahead of another team on the scoreboard, standings or anywhere else they re succeeding more. Devils could trash talk the Hurricanes all they want, if they beat them and are ahead of them. You must not be familiar sports in person, cause that's kind of half the battle. But i will take note of how this rattles you considering Streetlight used to smack talk Gifford Shock in every game thread. So not sure what ground you have to stand on for the "no trash talk" rule you have in place in your mind.

This was fun though, love winning against Stockholm.

Well then don't bring up the last 3 years if you are ashamed of it, pretty simple.

Good position? Better position than Stockholm, I think we can both agree there. Like I said I'm assuming you have never played sports before. trash talk happens when a team is ahead of another team on the scoreboard, standings or anywhere else they re succeeding more. Devils could trash talk the Hurricanes all they want, if they beat them and are ahead of them. You must not be familiar sports in person, cause that's kind of half the battle. But i will take note of how this rattles you considering Streetlight used to smack talk Gifford Shock in every game thread. So not sure what ground you have to stand on for the "no trash talk" rule you have in place in your mind.

This was fun though, love winning against Stockholm.

Ashamed of what ? Do I look like I care how player performs ? I already made a HOF + 1000 tpe winning 2 cups. That's 2 more than your last player (if you remember). Those things happens and I don't care much anymore. Thrash talk about another team on the scoreboard ? what the fuck are you talking about ? Thrash talk not necessary about that. Is Carcillo always trash talk when his team is winning ? No. Trash talk is trying to get on the nerve of your opponent.

And it's quite easy to do that with you, but bringing personal life stuff here seems like inappropriate, so I rather not enter into that. You can be cocky about a sim league or the way I write, yes you can, but I don't think you are in a position to go further than that. 

JOHNNNYYYYY

Edited by boubabi

Ashamed of what ? Do I look like I care how player performs ? I already made a HOF + 1000 tpe winning 2 cups. That's 2 more than your last player (if you remember). Those things happens and I don't care much anymore. Thrash talk about another team on the scoreboard ? what the fuck are you talking about ? Thrash talk not necessary about that. Is Carcillo always trash talk when his team is winning ? No. Trash talk is trying to get on the nerve of your opponent.

And it's quite easy to do that with you, but bringing personal life stuff here seems like inappropriate, so I rather not enter into that. You can be cocky about a sim league or the way I write, yes you can, but I don't think you are in a position to go further than that. 

JOHNNNYYYYY

See you want to get personal cause it's all you got. The l's are building, the tears are are filling up the pond. I'm not cocky at all, just said I enjoyed beating Stockholm with some healthy trash talk, something your team seemed to do a lot of when they were winning. You can't really deny that, you did and rightfully so.

Further than what? This is a sim league thats all it is.

I'd argue being older and having played multiple sports that you may not have a case there. But then again this is a sim league so...who cares right. This was fun, loved seeing the L's being taken so hard.

Oh, so you enjoy beating us now, but I can't enjoy beating your ass for the last 3 seasons ?

oh of course, because 3 seasons ago IS irrelevant, right ?

Keep going Johnny, keep going.

Edited by boubabi

Not getting personal - The guy who said "You must not be familiar sports in person, cause that's kind of half the battle." and "How many failed cup runs is that for Karnage?" and "Try playing a sport, you might learn what trash talk is."

oh and talking about the way I speak/write knowing that Engilsh isn't my first language

I think I fully deserve to call you a piece of shit