Panik Admits One of His Bern Teammates Is Homosexual

Kyle

Jon Panik Says Bern Teammate Jeff Hamilton Is Gay

"He was really making it uncomfortable for some of us at the start of the season, particularly me. He wouldn't stop staring at me in the shower and even when I was clothed I could see him looking at me and undressing me with his eyes."

-Jon Panik

Panik has recently come out to tell VHL Insiders that he believes his teammate and top prospect for the Season 46 Draft, Jeff Hamilton, is actually a homosexual. Although Hamilton has yet to hold an interview about said claims from Panik, Bern GM Ethan Osborne seems to agree with Panik's statements:

"You definitely get that kind of vibe from Hamilton in the locker room whenever I've been in there. Not that our team has a problem with it, he can be into whatever he wants sexually as long as he performs on the ice. But I can definitely back Jon on the fact that I think he might be homosexual."- Bern GM Ethan Osborne

It's unknown if this will cause a rift in the locker room or if Hamilton planned on coming out to the press before the draft. Could this allow for a hit in Hamilton's stock before the draft? Has anyone told/ does his brother, recent 1st overall pick Phil Hamilton know about this? We will continue to update on this breaking news as details begin to come out.

Edited by Kyle