2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

We won?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

But really we won, but we gave our "rivals" for the wild card spot a point, so yay.. I guess.

2 hours ago, FueledByRamen said:

We won?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

But really we won, but we gave our "rivals" for the wild card spot a point, so yay.. I guess.

Doesn't matter, not like the playoffs will give Montreal any sort of promise if they make it. I mean even my team wouldn't make any noise in the playoffs and we currently have a top goalie healthy.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Doesn't matter, not like the playoffs will give Montreal any sort of promise if they make it. I mean even my team wouldn't make any noise in the playoffs and we currently have a top goalie healthy.

i still cant get over that we had Roberto Luongo and Cory Schneider at the same time.. and now we have neither but hey at least we had another pretty good goalie in Eddie Lack, oh wait.. but at least we have a young goalie with some potential starting in Jacob Markstrom oh wait. 35 year old Ryan Miller is starting and hes making 6 million.

Gotta love that canucks management. 

8 hours ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

i still cant get over that we had Roberto Luongo and Cory Schneider at the same time.. and now we have neither but hey at least we had another pretty good goalie in Eddie Lack, oh wait.. but at least we have a young goalie with some potential starting in Jacob Markstrom oh wait. 35 year old Ryan Miller is starting and hes making 6 million.

Gotta love that canucks management. 

It's funny, the one constant in the whole thing is the owners. Those guys are money makers, not hockey fans. However they are horrible businessman as well because they look at things on a short term basis and not long-term.

6 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

eagles cant ban anybody though, don't take shit from his empty threats! 

Yeah, I'll lock al the posts and steal all the Bratislava threads I want!

Edited by ADwyer87

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Hahahaha Lou is crazy. He thinks P.A. Parenteau could be swapped for Eric Gelinas. As if Shero would give up Gelinas, a 24 year old with lots of years in front of him and a solid 2nd pairing/3rd pairing player.

Larry Brooks thinks that not Lou