Where the hell is

boubabi

I've seen multiple forums keeping their hot babes thread with even more "nudity" than we had. Couldn't we put a NSFW tag and be okay ? I mean, most of the forum needs to be reworked privacy wise (blocking most access to "guests"), so if we put certain sections to members only plus with the NSFW tag, I don't think we will have further problems.

• Senior Admin

The reason you see others with more or equal nudity is likely because they don't use IPB Hosting. As in, if we were to buy an IPB license and host it ourselves instead of paying monthly to host on IPB's servers, we would probably be able to get away with a lot more. One would have to delve into the TOS though.

It shouldn't be a big deal, guests are now restricted. We received a second warning the other day about a bra picture that someone posted, so right now we need to be cautious which means nothing outside of LR's. 

woah, what a bunch of pussies. You are probably right tho. What would it take to have our own license ? Not because that I want naked chicks on the forum, more that it could be useful for the future. 

• Senior Admin

We would have to buy a license which would be ~$200+ and then we would have to pay a monthly server bill. The big thing is security though, we're pretty damn secure on the IPB servers so the risk of another DDOS or some shit is pretty minimal. 

The reason you see others with more or equal nudity is likely because they don't use IPB Hosting. As in, if we were to buy an IPB license and host it ourselves instead of paying monthly to host on IPB's servers, we would probably be able to get away with a lot more. One would have to delve into the TOS though.

It shouldn't be a big deal, guests are now restricted. We received a second warning the other day about a bra picture that someone posted, so right now we need to be cautious which means nothing outside of LR's. 

We may want to add some more stuff for guests to see. If I was to randomly stumble upon the VHL right now, all I can see is "Create A Player" and "VHL Donations." I'd have no idea what's going on or what this site is at all. I know creating an account will add some more stuff to see, but there's really no incentive for someone to do that as the permissions currently stand.