To Be or Not To Be; A Free Agent

Banackock

It's getting closer and closer to the end of the playoffs and a lot of speculation is surrounding the Stockholm Vikings and their current situation. Rumors have it that the team is either going to retool or rebuild and a lot of that decision is hanging onto the fate of what their starting goalie, Blake Campbell, is planning on doing. Blake has been there since he was drafted 8th OV by the team in the S42 draft and has never had no intentions on leaving the organization, but now with the team possibly blowing things up, the move could be inevitable. Earlier in the playoffs, we had talked to Campbell about the possibility of moving to another team, whether it be in Free Agency, sign and trade or by trading his rights away. During the brief interview, he stated that he would love to remain a Viking, but with all the moves happenings, he's unsure if that will be a reality. He insisted he was to win a cup which is something he's dreamed of doing with Stockholm since he was drafted there. I suppose time will tell what's going to happen to Stockholm and Mr. Campbell, but we'll surely be looking into this situation every now and then and keeping tabs on it!

Hmm. If you do leave, I think it would be very interesting to see what teams bid for your services. New York or Cologne in play? Or Seattle or Toronto wanting to try and win right away?

I would say it would be a fairly good chance New York would be interested given our only goalie going into next year is currently around 50 TPE lol.

Hmm. If you do leave, I think it would be very interesting to see what teams bid for your services. New York or Cologne in play? Or Seattle or Toronto wanting to try and win right away?

I would say it would be a fairly good chance New York would be interested given our only goalie going into next year is currently around 50 TPE lol.

Hey man, I'm on the AVB bandwagon! Got Rookie of the Year vibes here!