1st Overall Projection

DollarAndADream

The mock draft is out, and your very own Bern Royals star Zach Parechkin is projected to go 1st Overall to the Toronto Legion. With Toronto and Seattle alternating the first 5 picks, and Toronto have 4 of the first 7, there is a very good chance that him going to Toronto is true. With that being said, Parechkin would have another star to play with Toronto, being Max Molholt. Having that kind of dynamic duo on the top line is a scary thought in the coming seasons, and it will be interesting to see how that turns out, if he does indeed go 1st Overall.

Zach Parechkin - " It would be a thrill to be able to play for the Toronto Legion. I am extremely excited to get going in the VHL and Toronto would be a great start to have. They have a promising team coming up, especially with their situation of draft picks right now. Max Molholt has also been a player I have watched all season, and I hope to mirror his great start to a VHL career with one of my own. "

uMvJjAz.jpg - pic by Kendrick

The Seattle Bears are another team that could be selecting Parechkin, with the question of whether he falls from 1st Overall. It really depends what Toronto thinks they need the most, as there are many players in this draft that come with a strong work ethic and an almost guaranteed strong career in the VHL, which includes Zach's teammate Jeff Hamilton.

" Seattle would also be a great team for me to play for. I really do not have any team that I don't want to play for, so any team I go to is fine with me. I feel great that I am almost guaranteed to be drafted by Seattle or Toronto. "

Oh sure, I'm giving you GM of the year this season at anytime. You are straight up a GM mastermind. Hope I could get your skill set one day, you're a true inspiration. Probably MVP too.

Edited by boubabi