Waiting on Update

Banackock

Sorry to make this post, however, I feel it gives an unfair disadvantage to our organization when a major player doesn't get their updates in because someone isn't doing them. I spoke to Draper and he said they'd be put in, but I don't see anywhere in my thread saying "updated" and my last updated post was on November 2nd.

I have 47 TPE needing to be added. That's a fairly significant amount. 

Hate to make a post about it but talking to a blue didn't seem to work, lol.

• Senior Admin

You were updated in the sim based on whatever your update thread said when you messaged me.

Blake Campbell                G  100.00    76 99 99 83 88 87 89 87 89 50 42 35 35 50 55 76

I was just letting the updaters take care of your player page as per usual when they did their updates this week.

I think the big reason Bana wasn't updated was he was in free agent section when the last update was done (11th).  I'm assuming at least.

Glad he's at least done in the sim and hopefully NA can get updated soon cause it isn't really fair to see one Conference get it and another not.

My guess is Coach is still in his class. However, for the record the sim file doesn't get updated in the sim unless both conferences have been completed by the updaters. So don't preach the "not fair" stuff because it ain't about that life.

• Senior Admin

Okay, my bad, I didn't realize that Coach didn't update last week. 

Key points:
-Campbell was updated in the sim to a level equivalent to everyone else as soon as I was made aware of his update being missed. This was on November 15, so he is on par with everyone else.
-No update files have been loaded into the sim in the past week so despite Coach's lack of update, each conference is still updated evenly. 

NA and EU will get updated this weekend and an update file will be loaded early in the week. 

• Senior Admin

It's all good, I'm surprised both that nobody mentioned the missed update last week and that I haven't noticed it, so my bad there - but there hasn't been any sacrifice in fairness as far as the sim goes so all is well and we'll get both conferences up to date here this weekend. 

:cheers: