Another One / We The Best Hockey / All We Do Is Win [2/2]

Daniel

To commemorate the Saskatoon Wild's slightly unbelievable playoff qualification, I decided for this week's point task I would make an honorary sig for my good friend @Ahma for his heroic GM effort. Also I'm really glad we get the 6 TPE automatically as opposed to receiving a grade because I don't think this would do very well.

wgGE378.jpg

Edited by Daniel

wgGE378.jpg

good looking sig. Render efx are cool and the splatter too. But, the splatters would required some sharper edges so it pops a little bit more for the bg. And you could add more money texture somewhere to keep the theme. Anyway, good work.

• boubabi changed the title to Another One / We The Best Hockey / All We Do Is Win [1/2]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

I like the idea of the clipping mask splatter but I'm not sure on the brush choice. Makes the money seem to fade away a little oddly. As Boubabi said as well, maybe get it in the theme of the rest of the sig somehow. Maybe on the text? Speaking of which, get the text down lower and over the render a bit more to keep your focus in the right spot. Lighting could also help get the focus on the render where it should be instead of bringing the eye all over the place as it does now.

• Beketov changed the title to Another One / We The Best Hockey / All We Do Is Win [2/2]
  • Beketov locked this topic