VHL Wrestling | Royal Rumble

Molholt

Have you missed out on VHL Wrestling? Check out the Title Match, our first ever match, here. Our second event was a Payback event, an Elimination Tag Team match, which can be found here. The #1 Contender match is here. Some of our new wrestlers faced off here. Zach Parechkin took on Edwin Reencarnacion for the title here. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

It has been gone for too long, we're jumping right back into it with a major event. Tonight, in roughly 10 minutes, VHL Wrestling will have its first Royal Rumble! This will be a ten man event, featuring 9 of our wrestlers, everyone with the exception of our VHL Wrestling Champion, Edwin Reencarnacion. Why isn't he participating? Because the winner will have their shot at him for the title! You may also be wondering why there are only 9 wrestlers participating.. Well, tired of waiting on more applicants, the commissioner himself is going to be jumping in the ring, that's right, Mr. Molholt is going to be entering the competition tonight himself! As of posting this, I'll be setting up the match and preparing to go live, which I'll reply here with the link.

@Ahma @Beketov @StevenStamkos91 @Kendrick @gorlab @boom @iRockstar @XaviYEAH! Woods @der meister @DollarAndADream

Edited by Molholt

A quick recap of our first ever Royal Rumble: Numbers indicate order of entrance, lines indicate an elimination.

1. Doom

2. Icicle

3. Rage

4. Mr. Molholt

--- Doom Eliminated by Mr. Molholt ---

5. Koji Koenig

6. Zach Parechkin

7. "Stone Cold" Steve Bosstin

--- Icicle Eliminated by Rage ---

8. Shawn Howard

--- Rage Eliminated by Koji Koenig ---

--- Mr. Molholt Eliminated by Steve Bosstin ---

--- Shawn Howard Eliminated by Zach Pareckhin ---

9. Cian Mercer

10. Aleksanteri

--- Steve Bosstin Eliminated by Zach Parechkin ---

--- Aleksanteri Eliminated by Cian Mercer ---

--- Zach Parechkin Eliminated by Cian Mercer ---

20 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I got screwed again but drawing the first entree. Like fuck! I should change my guys stick

I was surprised by a lot of things in this, the randomness at least makes it interesting for me. I think technically I can set 6 of the entrants order, but I left it all random.

1 minute ago, Molholt said:

I was surprised by a lot of things in this, the randomness at least makes it interesting for me. I think technically I can set 6 of the entrants order, but I left it all random.

I feel like I'm the CM Punk of the vHL Universe. Trying to screw me at every surface.

Just now, Kendrick said:

I feel like I'm the CM Punk of the vHL Universe. Trying to screw me at every surface.

As one of the few faces in the VHLW, you'd think you'd get more preferential treatment. Maybe Mr. Molholt is against you as well!? 

I found it pretty ironic that Steve Bosstin eliminated my commissioner entrant. It's like the game knows that anyone somewhat mirroring Steve must fight with authority. 

As one of the few faces in the VHLW, you'd think you'd get more preferential treatment. Maybe Mr. Molholt is against you as well!? 

I found it pretty ironic that Steve Bosstin eliminated my commissioner entrant. It's like the game knows that anyone somewhat mirroring Steve must fight with authority. 

I blame authority now. Might have to join the VHL MMA league.

I saw that too, it's funny. I'll have to send you re-image/music later!

15 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Maybe just a tables match. Some weird things happened in the last ladder match ha.

I'm cool with that. Table matches have had fun glitches in the past games!

I'm trying to avoid glitches :P

Some of them are real good for story building though, take this one:

latest?cb=20130607021405

Imagine if Cain Mercer was coming off the top rope and did that to me, we could have a whole story based around how I should never have lost the title cause I was never put through the table! 

Just now, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

Some of them are real good for story building though, take this one:

latest?cb=20130607021405

Imagine if Cain Mercer was coming off the top rope and did that to me, we could have a whole story based around how I should never have lost the title cause I was never put through the table! 

How do I write around the ability to levitate!