VHLSC: S48 Rankings #2 - Where Are These Prospects?

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_3_01_15_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_2_48_48_PM.png

Hello there strange! Welcome back to another episode of the VHLSC Draft Rankings. This week we gained a prospect in Nikki Kissanen who joins the Yukon Rush through waivers just that quickly. Our prospects from last week carry over this week, but some are in a different order. The best part about the rankings now is that we get to see who is on the move and who is staying put.

This week saw the biggest mover in Pavel Komarov who entered our rankings late last week as was able to improve his stock very quickly. Komarov rose five spots and got closer to the first round conversation. Our biggest mover in the wrong way was a few players but the biggest of note is Dmitri Dadorov of the Yukon Rush. Dadorov did well last week but this week was a conditioning week for him and thus he wasn't honing his skills as much. Our biggest gainer this week was Black Velvet who seems to be blowing players out of the water (take that in whichever way you want). Let's get to the presentation regarding our VHLM teams! (Take note that Moscow was not included as they do not have any prospects on their roster).

Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_3_21_40_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_3_55_40_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_4_21_55_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_4_51_48_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_11_at_5_08_12_PM.png

Edited by Kendrick

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Apparently the VHL and VHLSC are investigating Black Velvet for possible PED use. (E4)

You try staying clean with a reputation to uphold that comes with a name like this one.

3 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Hopefully I'll jump some people when my rookie profile gets graded and whenever I get around to writing my biography.

You don't need to wait to claim writing tasks anymore. You can claim them right away. Now, the PT Staff are just for feedback and making sure requirements are met. If not, then the TPE you auto claim will be debated. ;)

59 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

You don't need to wait to claim writing tasks anymore. You can claim them write away. Now, the PT Staff are just for feedback and making sure requirements are met. If not, then the TPE you auto claim will be debated. ;)

Sweet! Thanks :)