GM 249: Oslo vs. Yukon

Higgins

Here is why I don't give a fuck to what you have to say @Evans, your words are meaningless to me. Just stop talking. And if you are 30 years old, sure you are older than I am. You want to know who controls my fate? Myself. Don't EVER think anyone else does because they don't.

I'm 24 and my words are meaningful enough that you will continue to read this and continue to respond. You are the type that has to have the last word on something so you will keep this going. 

How one many people do you think are going to actually want you on their team? You make the list shorter with each post you make like this. 

36 minutes ago, Evans said:

At this point, why would our GM move you to where you want? You've been a nuisance to this point and constantly degrading the guy who currently controls your fate. I hope that you stay where you are on the lineup just to prove a point. Being an asshole isn't going to get you what you want. 

I'm gonna give him what he wants and have him play centre, just on the fourth line with 5% ice time. Winning's important and all but we were doing just fine (not that his player's done shit anyway) without him. I'm not doing anything for someone who thinks it's acceptable to speak to his GM and teammates the way he has.

Edited by Daniel

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm gonna give him what he wants and have him play centre, just on the fourth line with 5% ice time. Winning's important and all but we were doing just fine (not that his player's done shit anyway) without him. I'm not doing anything for someone who thinks it's acceptable to speak to his GM and teammates the way he has.

Well you are a garbage ass GM anyways who should be fired for his stupidity tbh. But play me fourth line. I don't give a fuck if you want to be a dick head, go ahead. Fact of the matter is I only have to deal with your ass for less time. I will be banking all my TPE and I will be removed from the locker room because no one wants to listen to an ignorant asshole who seriously can't read properly. Please go back to the first grade and realize that CENTER and WINGER are not the same word. It's all good though. You will fizzle out and disappear just like everyone else. Still counting down the timer :)

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Well you are a garbage ass GM anyways who should be fired for his stupidity tbh. But play me fourth line. I don't give a fuck if you want to be a dick head, go ahead. Fact of the matter is I only have to deal with your ass for less time. I will be banking all my TPE and I will be removed from the locker room because no one wants to listen to an ignorant asshole who seriously can't read properly. Please go back to the first grade and realize that CENTER and WINGER are not the same word. It's all good though. You will fizzle out and disappear just like everyone else. Still counting down the timer :)

Your original timer was a month and I'm still here, kinda ironic also considering you'll probably be retiring this guy in the next few weeks. But yeah I can read perfectly fine (also ironic considering how god awful your grammar is), my reasoning is right there. Also, it's funny how literally no one else has raised any concerns to me about my abilities when it comes to GMing besides you because I've played you in a slightly different position to the one you wanted. Like I've said, I'd rather my team was one made up of guys who want to enjoy their time here and get along rather than try and constantly start shit, so make sure the door doesn't hit you on your way out.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Your original timer was a month and I'm still here, kinda ironic also considering you'll probably be retiring this guy in the next few weeks. But yeah I can read perfectly fine (also ironic considering how god awful your grammar is), my reasoning is right there. Also, it's funny how literally no one else has raised any concerns to me about my abilities when it comes to GMing besides you because I've played you in a slightly different position to the one you wanted. Like I've said, I'd rather my team was one made up of guys who want to enjoy their time here and get along rather than try and constantly start shit, so make sure the door doesn't hit you on your way out.

Because you think you can just play a player at a different position without telling him. Don't be a fucking complete asshole about it. Have some respect you disrespectful prick. You want to talk about grammar? Funny how you can still comprehend everything I say yet complain about grammar. This isn't fucking school. I graduated years ago so don't talk all that shit to me about grammar. I COULDN'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT GRAMMAR.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Because you think you can just play a player at a different position without telling him. Don't be a fucking complete asshole about it. Have some respect you disrespectful prick. You want to talk about grammar? Funny how you can still comprehend everything I say yet complain about grammar. This isn't fucking school. I graduated years ago so don't talk all that shit to me about grammar. I COULDN'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT GRAMMAR.

Kelsey is an incredible actor and Frasier was a top knotch show so you watch your whore mouth!

You aren't going to get a real gauge on your player build until you're in the VHL anyways. While DT has the right to want to play Center, it's pretty much the end of the season anyways, and you'll have a full VHLM season next year to test your player as the marquee center for your team. 

DT you need to relax, my friend, it realistically won't change much.

Daniel, you're doing a great job as GM. I would probably have a conversation with every waiver pick up before you get them though to make sure they are on board with plans you have. Especially after Trade Deadline, where they are yours for the rest of the year.

And they say people don't care about the VHLM.....