GM 249: Oslo vs. Yukon

Higgins

9 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I assume he doesn't want to be on the first line because of his TPE?

It's a moot point because he actually has more TPE than any of the other guys who could play there. I've spoken to him about what my plans were but every interaction this guy has had with me is an attempt at being antagonistic so I've not been in any hurry to do anything. I'm going to update the lines now as I said I would but yeah, maybe he could try being less of an asshole about it sometimes?

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

It's a moot point because he actually has more TPE than any of the other guys who could play there. I've spoken to him about what my plans were but every interaction this guy has had with me is an attempt at being antagonistic so I've not been in any hurry to do anything. I'm going to update the lines now as I said I would but yeah, maybe he could try being less of an asshole about it sometimes?

In b4 Yukon loses the rest of the season's games because DT can't be a team player

5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Or maybe you could be less of a dick head and actually listen to the request of one of your players. I simply don't want to play winger and am not suited for it. Quit being the asshole yourself and get me to where I belong. I came to this team hoping that I had a GM who had half a brain and knew that a center plays center. Not some half witted retard who thinks it's alright to play him at winger without any given notification.  That was what pissed me off in the first place.

Sit your ass in the corner and wipe your tears away with the cup we're about to win. 

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

IDGAF about a cup. I want to know I am building the proper player. Can't tell that with not playing the position I AM SUPPOSED TO PLAY!

So then bank your TPE until next season when you are drafted at the position you desire in the VHLM. Everyone else's goal is to win a cup this year. I have no problem with him putting you in a position that benefits the team the most. 

1 minute ago, Evans said:

So then bank your TPE until next season when you are drafted at the position you desire in the VHLM. Everyone else's goal is to win a cup this year. I have no problem with him putting you in a position that benefits the team the most. 

How does playing a better faceoff guy at a position to not win faceoffs better than the other guy help? Are you seriously hearing what you are saying or do you just spew shit out and not thing about it? Seriously what you say sounds like the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Just now, Daniel said:

Isn't this the exact same reason you retired from the SHL? Could consider doing that again if you're so against playing under a "half witted retard"?

I retire from the SHL because it's fun to always have a new guy and be in a different locker room. TBH. I don't give a fuck about the SHL anyways, I go there just to create new guys and talk to people. This league actually matters unlike that place.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

How does playing a better faceoff guy at a position to not win faceoffs better than the other guy help? Are you seriously hearing what you are saying or do you just spew shit out and not thing about it? Seriously what you say sounds like the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

I can't hear any of these because these are words being typed, not spoken. 

We are winning and we are winning convincingly. The current lineup being used is working rather well. Quit being a crybaby and trust the process. Your personal needs are not bigger than the team. 

Just now, Evans said:

I can't hear any of these because these are words being typed, not spoken. 

We are winning and we are winning convincingly. The current lineup being used is working rather well. Quit being a crybaby and trust the process. Your personal needs are not bigger than the team. 

I didn't create this player to be played at a different fucking position. I created a god damn center to play that position. That is the whole reason of creating a center and not a fucking winger. If your pre-pubescent brain can't understand that, then don't even respond back. I get that your comprehension level isn't where it should be, but honestly just stop talking.

I don't understand what the big deal is. It's just a few games anyway. I have 2 top centers, I moved one to RW so that I could have my three best players on my top line instead of playing them at their position and having overall worse lines. I mean, are you getting points? Face offs don't win games....

13 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I didn't create this player to be played at a different fucking position. I created a god damn center to play that position. That is the whole reason of creating a center and not a fucking winger. If your pre-pubescent brain can't understand that, then don't even respond back. I get that your comprehension level isn't where it should be, but honestly just stop talking.

I'm probably older than you but let's go ahead and break this down. 

You created a center to play center. You want to be able to play center so you can build to your liking. I understand that. Here's the stuff you don't seem to understand. 

Being a a little bitch about stuff isn't a very good idea when you are asking to have something happen. At this point, why would our GM move you to where you want? You've been a nuisance to this point and constantly degrading the guy who currently controls your fate. I hope that you stay where you are on the lineup just to prove a point. Being an asshole isn't going to get you what you want.