VHLM Cup Finals, GM 4: Lynx vs. Storm

JardyB10

First off, I'd like to congratulate the Storm and Doomsday on their season. As Doom said in his recent 590, no one expected the Storm to get this far, but they were able to upset the Iron Eagles and make it to the Founder's Cup. I'm sure Oslo will be a team to be reckoned with next year.

As for Ottawa, fuck yeah. 3 seasons of planning finally paid off with the ultimate VHLM reward. Our LR ranges from guys who have been around forever (Sterling) to someone who joined the site after the trade deadline (Stevo). Each and everyone of them has worked hard to improve their player this season and they all deserve this. I especially want to give a shout out to Jamie, who's our captain and the most tenured player on the roster. She wasn't exactly the happiest last season when I told her I wouldn't be trading her to a contender last season, but I promised her that we would win it all next season. The team turned out more stacked than I thought it would, but a large part of that is that Jamie stuck it out on a bad team and ended up having one of the VHLM's best players this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8

Good series Storm and Doomsday!

Glad I finally get to win one with Sterling after we went through back to back cup loses with Riga and NY.

Also glad I get to win one with Mike

Also I get to win one with my brother

And this is the first championship I've ever won in anything ever.

Edited by eaglesfan036

First off, I'd like to congratulate the Storm and Doomsday on their season. As Doom said in his recent 590, no one expected the Storm to get this far, but they were able to upset the Iron Eagles and make it to the Founder's Cup. I'm sure Oslo will be a team to be reckoned with next year.

As for Ottawa, fuck yeah. 3 seasons of planning finally paid off with the ultimate VHLM reward. Our LR ranges from guys who have been around forever (Sterling) to someone who joined the site after the trade deadline (Stevo). Each and everyone of them has worked hard to improve their player this season and they all deserve this. I especially want to give a shout out to Jamie, who's our captain and the most tenured player on the roster. She wasn't exactly the happiest last season when I told her I wouldn't be trading her to a contender last season, but I promised her that we would win it all next season. The team turned out more stacked than I thought it would, but a large part of that is that Jamie stuck it out on a bad team and ended up having one of the VHLM's best players this season.

So Jamie pulled a S22 Higgins