S47 - Week 2 - Voting Group One

jack

Pick your favourites  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

I absolutely love number 3 but, even though I voted for it, not sure how it fits as "outside the box". Not a weird shape or size, no weird colours, no weird style. Am i missing something?

31 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I absolutely love number 3 but, even though I voted for it, not sure how it fits as "outside the box". Not a weird shape or size, no weird colours, no weird style. Am i missing something?

It's a fantastic sig but I agree not "outside of the box" like the theme was, plus the render efx and design being super similar to Boubabi's 3Moons sig is distracting. The sig itself is sick though, just doesn't fit the theme this week.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I might have misunderstood the whole concept to be honest. If that's the case I should be disqualified to make it fair for others. 

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

2 hours ago, Wasty said:

It's a fantastic sig but I agree not "outside of the box" like the theme was, plus the render efx and design being super similar to Boubabi's 3Moons sig is distracting. The sig itself is sick though, just doesn't fit the theme this week.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Baller said:

I might have misunderstood the whole concept to be honest. If that's the case I should be disqualified to make it fair for others. 

From my original post I wrote this: "...As usual you can decide what this means to you. The themes are more to give some direction and inspiration. Some outside-the-box examples could be interesting canvas sizes/shapes, some abstract work, whatever"

I gave no specific requirements, and I was intentionally vague. The sig in question has some interesting geometry as the main render effects, and I see no reason to disqualify it.

28 minutes ago, jack said:

From my original post I wrote this: "...As usual you can decide what this means to you. The themes are more to give some direction and inspiration. Some outside-the-box examples could be interesting canvas sizes/shapes, some abstract work, whatever"

I gave no specific requirements, and I was intentionally vague. The sig in question has some interesting geometry as the main render effects, and I see no reason to disqualify it.

Oh I would never want to disqualify Baller or the sig, it's an amazing sig don't get me wrong :) I would never want that as he's an incredible sig maker. I just was more thrown off by it since it's more of an regular awesome sig than an out of the box theme, that's all :cheers: