So I bought a new vape

Jala

@gorlab

These things are fucking expensive once you get into the box mods lol. I bought a IPV 3LI, with 2 batteries, battery charger, tank and juice = $335

Vapes so much better then that PoS ego pen i had lol

Me and my roomate use a Volcano.

Volcano-vaporizer.jpg

The ability to set it to any temperature farhenheit has allowed us to reuse product after it's already been used once on lower temperatures. It certainly has saved us money, and it gives you some of the best highs I've seen honestly. But it can be super pricey off the start. Cost him $700 just for the Volcano itself. 

1 hour ago, Dewie said:

device u fucking skid trying to act like a teenage boy

What I'm trying to do is quit smoking lol. You say device, someone else says vape, I've called it a vape pen and been given shit for it.

Something that superheats air and a nicotine juice concoction to replicate the nicotine intake my body needs to not snap on everyone, whilst helping me get off cancer sticks.

21 minutes ago, jaladolar said:

What I'm trying to do is quit smoking lol. You say device, someone else says vape, I've called it a vape pen and been given shit for it.

Something that superheats air and a nicotine juice concoction to replicate the nicotine intake my body needs to not snap on everyone, whilst helping me get off cancer sticks.

I call mr.power device lol

22 minutes ago, jaladolar said:

I don't think he was trying to correct you for not using the term "device," I think he was calling out Devise (aka Device or Denise) for "acting like a teenage boy" even though he has a manly beard.

And to somewhat try to contribute to this thread, my BFF has both. The nicotine juice vaporizer pen looking thing, and a weed juice box looking thing. They're okay.

EDIT: aka Mr. Power, of course. I literally forgot that was his username.

Edited by JardyB10

Also, jesus fucking christ, I never want a smoke as bad as I do when I'm trying to quit. I'm going to start peeling off my own skin to keep myself distracted from having one lol zzz.

yup, shit can get real expensive real quick

you've made the initial investment tho, which is the biggest one... now the best method to find juice / coils is researching & buying online (usually from fasttech.com for coils)  >> There are so many juice sites out there. Best bet is to try and hit deals/sales from different ones.

reddit.com/r/canadian_ecigarette   (cuz of how trash the CAD$ is)

While its better than cigs, I still wish vapers/smoking recycled the secondhand shit back into the person vaping/smoking. No reason I have to smell or inhale your shit and suffer for it.