VHL's Twelve Days of Christmas

Higgins

That should still count. Higgins should explain better. The mistletoe was in red yes, but he did say text. Thus I think people should get that as the obviously knew what he was referring too.

there was text, to the right of the number on the jersey :P

Edited by fever95

there was text, to the right of the number on the jersey :P

Yeah scoped that, but still we all knew what we were looking at. If it's twelve days of searching the board for clues only to find it and be screwed cause you wrote Beukeboom where you saw a mistletoe, instead of writing the word mistletoe. That would be shitty.

Yeah scoped that, but still we all knew what we were looking at. If it's twelve days of searching the board for clues only to find it and be screwed cause you wrote Beukeboom where you saw a mistletoe, instead of writing the word mistletoe. That would be shitty.

I agree with this, and not just because I made that mistake

Day 4 will be what colour is a fire truck. Hope it's not too hard. Day 5 will be a little harder it will be what letter does Tea start with. Day 6 I doubt anyone will get it, what does 0 + 0 equal.

Took me a while, but I finally got it.  Your bonus hint doesn't really make sense, but it did inadvertently help me get it, haha.  I immediately thought "asshats."

Yeah I'm not sure if the bonus hints was a joke or not but it didn't connect haha