Is Leadership More Important than we Think?

JardyB10

8 minutes ago, sterling said:

No I never touched the slider. I think the only thing I changed when I started was the offense/scoring to bring it more in line with the numbers we are accustomed to today.

Nobody axed you to think. 

On 15/03/2016 at 1:17 AM, Munk said:

Click-bait, don't read... Morale should be off or always reset to 80 after a week, it makes a difference and can cause skewed results. It can prolong winning/losing streaks based on "morale". Though it's also fair to say that maybe people should invest more into the mentioned attributes but I'm not sure how much they actually affect the results. Like you said, more testing is needed. However as a simmer all this article shows is how incompetent you are.

fgt 

#munk4commish

this is all we need to read in the thread tbh. 

So...does this mean we should reduce morale slider back to zero or close to zero or are we actually emphasizing leadership as an actual trait now?

Cuz you know...incoming leadership builds and all.

4 hours ago, tfong said:

So...does this mean we should reduce morale slider back to zero or close to zero or are we actually emphasizing leadership as an actual trait now?

Cuz you know...incoming leadership builds and all.

I'm not changing anything, and people can experiment with Leadership builds if they want! I won't promise any results with that, though.

• Admin
34 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm not changing anything, and people can experiment with Leadership builds if they want! I won't promise any results with that, though.

Jaroslav Oslig #neverforget