Callum Sinclair Retires

solas

Didn't really work out as I'd hoped.  Either way, had some good moments but overall I just don't enjoy being a goalie...maybe it would've been better if I'd started with more TPE.  Sorry to any teams that might have been interested in trading for me.

For all the good luck I've had with Wingate, feel like you've had just as equal bad luck with Sinclair. I kept waiting for Sinclair's one breakout .930+ save percentage year, and thought it started out that way last season, but just couldn't sustain. But it was fun competing with you over the course of your career, and best of luck with the next guy :cheers:

8 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

For all the good luck I've had with Wingate, feel like you've had just as equal bad luck with Sinclair. I kept waiting for Sinclair's one breakout .930+ save percentage year, and thought it started out that way last season, but just couldn't sustain. But it was fun competing with you over the course of your career, and best of luck with the next guy :cheers:

Thanks!  Seems like a couple of seasons started off really well for me and then just fizzled out.  You did have some pretty bad luck with Riga last season though.  Good luck with the rest of Wingate's career!  :cheers:

43 minutes ago, Victor said:

You deserve a Hall of Famer. And another cup, fuck, S30 is so far away.

Go Odinsson and RIP Sinclair.

That'd be ideal.  Although just getting an individual award would be nice.  

Ultimately though I'm aiming for finally going over 1,000 TPE since I was so close to getting there with Janssen.

• Admin
1 minute ago, solas said:

That'd be ideal.  Although just getting an individual award would be nice.  

Ultimately though I'm aiming for finally going over 1,000 TPE since I was so close to getting there with Janssen.

Now that Streetlight's curse is over and James is gone, I think it's time to hop on the Turd Ferguson/lightning25/solas bandwagon.