NA Quarter-Finals, GM 7: Seattle vs. New York

JardyB10

18 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Yeah, I don't follow that one - but if it's an attempted burn, an Aidan Shaw and a fairly successful career beg to differ I wasn't a good goalie. ;) 

The exact opposite actually. The Americans lost the series due in large part to a goalie with an .871 save percentage, when they let a reigning Shaw winner walk away in the offseason.

52 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

The exact opposite actually. The Americans lost the series due in large part to a goalie with an .871 save percentage, when they let a reigning Shaw winner walk away in the offseason.

And if I would have been asked to make that decision again, I would. I would have liked to have kept Campbell but we were $3M over the cap, so it was either let Campbell go or have considerably weaker skaters to the point where I didn't feel we'd compete with the likes of Toronto and Helsinki regardless of the goalie situation. 

I would expand further but it's my media topic for this week so I'll do so there.

5 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Oh. I get it now. It's a diss to NYA, not me, heh. Wish I could of stayed there

In that case, carry on.