Toronto Legion S49 Captains

Molholt

:tor:

It goes without any surprise that the Captain tag will be staying in the same place that it has been in ever since he joined the team. He's been here as long as anyone, finally culminating in Toronto's Continental Cup win last season and finally being rewarded for his efforts as voice and representative of our team. Your S49 Toronto Legion Captain is non other than your Grimm Jonsson winner, Zach Parechkin! Act surprised @DollarAndADream.

Joining us at the same time as Parechkin and serving as an alternate captain ever since, we will once again honor our long-time defenseman who just inked a deal to stay with us in Toronto even longer, World B. Free! @stevo has always been one of my favorite members in any sim league and that's been no different in Toronto, its been great to be his GM and he's the exact kind of player and person I wanted to build my team around.

Lastly we'll be mixing it up a bit this year, no more Max Mølholt as an alternate, a remnant of when the team had no other options. This year, we'll be pinning the "A" on two of our defenseman, another piece that we were incredibly glad to add last season and was a big help in getting us over the hump to being competitive and winning a cup. Another of our 1st overall selections as well, none other than Black Velvet! I'm expecting a new rap for this honor @Higgins, don't disappoint.

Also, because he can't be a captain (despite Toronto forgoing this rule and naming LeBeau one), Hans Wingate will of course be in net for us this year and is wearing the "G." Does it stand for Goalie? Does it stand for a god? I don't know. I'll let you decide. Whatever it is, it means he'll be in net and you'll have a damn tough time scoring against us. Congrats @CowboyinAmerica!

:tor:

Edited by Molholt