The Kids got Swagger

Gooningitup

Too many Davos is playing above their heads right now, currently sitting second in Europe. Dont ask the kids that, Covington continues to be a force, no signs of sophomore slump. His line mate Adultman contiues to be a wiz in the faceoff circle well putting up respectable  numbers. Then you have Komarov centering current  ROY candidate Kai Roberts, whose talent has ignited the centers play as of late.

Fiend, and Mercer provide better stability on the back end than we saw last year. Vets Ned, and Demko round out the roster and have provided experience for the rookies. 

The biggest piece, however has been Holik has been lights out. V.Komarov stated him and Covington are team MVPs. Well the fans, and management  are still holding their breathe, the kids are just out their having fun. The swag,  they play with has rubbed off the fan base has never been as wild.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I'll be rooting for Davos this season, partly because I'd like a better pick but you seem like a good dude and with Europe the way it is anything can happen!

Yeah any thing can happen, until you get crushed by Cologne :)

No sophomore slump indeed. I am the captain of this ragtag team. I may be on the way out but hey till then fuck all the doubters. Hopefully Gooning gets a good trade for me so I don't have to deal with a certain someone for much longer.

Why don't you just come out and say it Robbie. We all know you are talking about me. I can't believe I got traded to this team with you on it. Of all the teams, I get stuck with this narcissistic trump hating ego freak.

10 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Why don't you just come out and say it Robbie. We all know you are talking about me. I can't believe I got traded to this team with you on it. Of all the teams, I get stuck with this narcissistic trump hating ego freak.

Hold the fuck on dipshit. How in the blue fuck do you know I am talking about you? huh? I've been nothing but ignoring you since you came onto the team. So why don't you a) go fuck yourself b) stop assuming everything revolves around you c) eat shit d) Go suck Hitler's... I mean Trump's dick some more. Hopefully you can keep up because we all know you don't know the alphabet. You have my word that is the order it should be in bro.

But thank you for calling me narcissistic, that's a complement.

Edited by KingRobbie

3 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Hold the fuck on dipshit. How in the blue fuck do you know I am talking about you? huh? I've been nothing but ignoring you since you came onto the team. So why don't you a) go fuck yourself b) stop assuming everything revolves around you c) eat shit d) Go suck Hitler's... I mean Trump's dick some more. Hopefully you can keep up because we all know you don't know the alphabet. You have my word that is the order it should be in bro.

Dipshit? How long did it take you to think of that one? I mean seriously. We know you are talking about me because I mean who else posts shit around here in Davos? We know it's not Gooning so it has to be me. The pretty subtle hints that you dropped were enough for anyone to catch onto. So why don't you A) Go fuck yourself, B) EVERYTHING does revolve around ME, C) id rather not eat your breakfast and D) How about you go screw Hillary because we all know you are waiting to ride that nasty ugly pig.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Dipshit? How long did it take you to think of that one? I mean seriously. We know you are talking about me because I mean who else posts shit around here in Davos? We know it's not Gooning so it has to be me. The pretty subtle hints that you dropped were enough for anyone to catch onto. So why don't you A) Go fuck yourself, B) EVERYTHING does revolve around ME, C) id rather not eat your breakfast and D) How about you go screw Hillary because we all know you are waiting to ride that nasty ugly pig.

Honestly I didn't think you had the intelligence in that pea sized brain of yours to pick up the "subtle" hints I was laying around. So give yourself a pat on the back that you figured it out. Congrats bro. Maybe next you will figure out how big a piece of shit Donald Duck... Trump is.

Oh and btw Trumpy boy. Nothing revolves around. Only the shit that you spew. Everything revolves around me THE CAPTAIN of Davos not some douchebag rookie that thinks he is owed more minutes then me the star of the team. Not to mention last years ROTY and this season I will have a 100 point season. You on the other hand will have a decent year cause you feed off me. Your player is garbage.

8 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Honestly I didn't think you had the intelligence in that pea sized brain of yours to pick up the "subtle" hints I was laying around. So give yourself a pat on the back that you figured it out. Congrats bro. Maybe next you will figure out how big a piece of shit Donald Duck... Trump is.

At least he doesn't have the fed breathing down his back like HiLIARY does. She won't even make it to presidency. She wouldn't even hold a debate with Bernie Sanders. Donald Trump agreed to do one with him. Oh and pea sized brain? Haha this joke was probably about as funny as your garbage ass player.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

At least he doesn't have the fed breathing down his back like HiLIARY does. She won't even make it to presidency. She wouldn't even hold a debate with Bernie Sanders. Donald Trump agreed to do one with him. Oh and pea sized brain? Haha this joke was probably about as funny as your garbage ass player.

Try saying that IF you win the ROTY this season. Which you won't because your player sucks dick. I am PM'ing Gooning right the fuck now telling him to take you off my line. See how well you do without me ass clown. Sorry gooning this experiment has failed. I tried but I can't deal with piece of garbage human being.

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

As for you being THE CAPTAIN and your 100 points, I am literally 2 right behind you. I will easily pass you and make you out to be the fool you really are.

You got those points because of me buddy

Just now, KingRobbie said:

Try saying that IF you win the ROTY this season. Which you won't because your player sucks dick. I am PM'ing Gooning right the fuck now telling him to take you off my line. See how well you do without me ass clown. Sorry gooning this experiment has failed. I tried but I can't deal with piece of garbage human being.

Put me on the 2nd line, I can easily handle everyone and hell, I may even get more points there because you aren't there. Oh and as for rookie of the year, it will EASILY be mine. Something you had to struggle to get.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Put me on the 2nd line, I can easily handle everyone and hell, I may even get more points there because you aren't there. Oh and as for rookie of the year, it will EASILY be mine. Something you had to struggle to get.

Struggle? you do know that I had a huge lead in points... Oh wait you didn't because if you did you wouldn't have posted that idiotic post

Just now, KingRobbie said:

Struggle? you do know that I had a huge lead in points... Oh wait you didn't because if you did you wouldn't have posted that idiotic post

Sorry I don't pay attention to garbage players. They are irrelevant as much as you are. Just sit back and watch me lead Davos to where they belong. I am the REAL captain of this team and will be showing you soon enough.