NHL 16 on PS4

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

You fuckers get your NHL 17 Beta keys?

Yeah played some of it last night. I can't notice really any of the in game improvements, from a purely gameplay perspective. It feels very much like NHL 16. The added stuff in creation, arena/team creation stuff, more bells and whistlse on some of the modes such as HuT look interesting. However I have to see how the improvements to Be a Gm/Franchise stuff are before I make a full decision. 

Gameplay wise the only thing I really noticed is goalies moving a bit more realistically, and hitting being better. But it all feels like they are just tweaking/improving the relatively solid engine they have. Still, kinda not impressed that we didn't get some big new gameplay overhaul of something. Passing has needed adjustments for ages imo, the skill stick doesn't do it justice, and it never feels like you make the kind of realistic slick passes that actual NHL players make. Sometimes, but rarely. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah played some of it last night. I can't notice really any of the in game improvements, from a purely gameplay perspective. It feels very much like NHL 16. The added stuff in creation, arena/team creation stuff, more bells and whistlse on some of the modes such as HuT look interesting. However I have to see how the improvements to Be a Gm/Franchise stuff are before I make a full decision. 

Gameplay wise the only thing I really noticed is goalies moving a bit more realistically, and hitting being better. But it all feels like they are just tweaking/improving the relatively solid engine they have. Still, kinda not impressed that we didn't get some big new gameplay overhaul of something. Passing has needed adjustments for ages imo, the skill stick doesn't do it justice, and it never feels like you make the kind of realistic slick passes that actual NHL players make. Sometimes, but rarely. 

From what I'm hearing, EASHL has gotten much better, and the team customization is pretty deep.

I haven't gone on myself yet, but I do plan on it soon or at least during the weekend.